s
30 June 2009 11:04
m
30 June 2009 11:32
lebanon peaple are a nice mix of arabic and west people
generally, there are beatiful and good-looking
p
30 June 2009 11:40
i like lebanese people they are open minded , they seem to turn all their suffrances and civil war wounds into happiness and the love of life despite everything

i must say they have some very talented singers Fayrouz is number one i just love her voice smiling smiley
w
30 June 2009 14:11
lebanon= beauty, art, and good time
it s a country despite war always manages to prevail and overcome the obstacles thumbs up
s
30 June 2009 15:17
yes that s right
live lebanonClap
L
1 July 2009 01:36
salma49
check this video
[www.youtube.com]
are you out of your mind?
the real beauty came form the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
screw Lebanese chicks, they are like as pale as cadavres,
Their men are even colder, only Moroccan trash marry these people, real Moroccans marry Moroccans.
basta.
only Moroccan trash marry non Moroccans, good luck, we undertand.
it's about money and papers not love.
Real Moroccan men marry real Moroccan women
fuck the Moroccan trash

[www.youtube.com]
m
1 July 2009 10:23
What papers and money are u talking about??
what morracans would do whith lebanon papers??!!
s
1 July 2009 11:02
well yes
you tell himthumbs down
k
21 October 2009 15:12
my husband is lebanese, and he is better that any other moroccan guy i ve met!! with all my respect to the other moroccan guys...
S
21 October 2009 20:10
Hi,

I do agree with you...I met some lebanese people during my training period abroad and they told me that moroccan girls were the most beautiful...

Anyway, beauty is everywhere...and is boundless...

Have a nice evening.

Latifa

LibrePenseur
salma49
check this video
[www.youtube.com]
are you out of your mind?

the real beauty came form the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.

screw Lebanese chicks, they are like as pale as cadavres,
Their men are even colder, only Moroccan trash marry these people, real Moroccans marry Moroccans.
basta.
only Moroccan trash marry non Moroccans, good luck, we undertand.
it's about money and papers not love.
Real Moroccan men marry real Moroccan women
fuck the Moroccan trash

[www.youtube.com]
L
22 October 2009 02:00
Moroccan girls are as exotic as you will ever meet in this planet, their exotic look came from mixing with all different kind of races and that's why they have that exotic beauty.
we mixed with the arabs, the jews, the black africans, the europeans, plus our native berber look was already sexy and very exotic cause it came from far away passing through Ethiopea and Egypt to reach Morocco.
we are more exotic than any country in the world can clame, our girls are even more exotic than the girls of Tahiti, Fiji or Hawaii..
when you meet a Moroccan, just by looking in the eyes you know that he or she are Moroccan.
It's our exotic look.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2009 02:04 by LibrePenseur.
L
22 October 2009 04:09
kamkoum
my husband is lebanese, and he is better that any other moroccan guy i ve met!! with all my respect to the other moroccan guys...[/quote
if your husband is Lebanese and you are Moroccan then either you married him for his money or for for the papers to live in Europe or America.
Moroccan men are 2000 times better looking than the Lebanese, but moroccan men are not as rich.
so follow your dream gold digger and collect all the money you want, sooner or later, you will be searching for a Moroccan man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2009 04:11 by LibrePenseur.
t
22 October 2009 10:40
it is just wrong to say : about any nationality that they are beautiful or ugly
there are ugly people everywhere , and beautiful people everywhere

each country is like the sea : there are small fish , fat fish(walesgrinning smiley), ugly fish , colourful fish , beautiful fish , aggressif, peaceful , black , red , ginger ....................
p
22 October 2009 13:57
"Beauty is only skin deep"
i believe this saying is completely true. we shouldn't care about what a person looks like because it's only the outside. if someone is really good looking and is a total jerk, do you think that you’d like that person, no way! if a person were ugly but super nice, would you like to hang out with that person? probably, yes. beauty is just the outside, and the inside is what counts!
n
22 October 2009 17:24
I bet every nation thinks they're the most beautiful ones ptdr It's the matter of taste. And anyway, who can define beauty????
L
22 October 2009 23:06
yes it's true that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but we're comparing Moroccan Beauty to Lebanese Beauty.
So lets get real, are you telling me that the Lebanese are better looking than the Moroccans?
Think again , we have an exotic look cause we mixed with other races while the Lebanese inter-married. The Lebanese all look the same, it's like they married their cousins.
Moroccans have Amazigh blood, African blood, Arabic blood, European blood...
The Lebanese never mixed with anyone exept the Turks and the arminians and the men of those two countries are far from being known for exotic looks. the same goes for the Egyptians.
A Moroccan can have the bluest eyes or the darkest skin, but with one glance on his or her eyes you would know that they are Moroccan.
Looking at a Lebanese, you wouldn't know what he is, could be Saoudi, Turkish, Algerian, Syrian, Egyptian...
Moroccans have an exotic look my friends, the Lebanese look is boring, nothing exotic about it.

[www.youtube.com]
m
23 October 2009 12:01
Hi all

the most beautiful women on earth:

there are 3 categories: white ladies, femme de couleur, asians.

1- white: russian women & swedish & danish

2- femme de couleur: Brazilian & colombian, Cuban

3- Asian: Syrian, Lebaneese

that's my point of view
w
23 October 2009 13:17
russian, lithuanian women and majority of eastern european women are prostitues ,Vodka addicts with no family values
this is not a racist comment but the truth , they are gold diggers , cold blodded , very pale, and dishonestgrinning smiley thats my point of view

moroccan women kaynine lkhaybou3ates but not as bad as the algerian women Ill
what i notice is most ugly women in morocco or algeria with horrible bad hair, bushy eyebrowns , flodded hips , and a camel walk hide it with a scarf and a hoody tent grinning smiley
n
23 October 2009 15:49
whatp - how can you say all east european women are prostitutes with no family values moody smiley If you've met few standing on the corner it doesn't mean all the same No no Actually quite opposite - east europeans have strong family values and women cook, clean, look after children and still manage to look beautiful grinning smiley I think you confusing something. I know lots of moroccans, algerians who's married to east europeans and couldn't be happier winking smiley
n
23 October 2009 16:00
LibrePenseur - I agree with you- moroccan women are more beautiful then lebanese. Lebanese women all look like after plastic surgery whistling smiley Stretched skin, pouted lips pumped with silicongrinning smiley All artificial... Moroccan beauty is more natural.
L
26 October 2009 16:45
if Haifa wahbi or Nancy Ajram are considered sexy, then welcome to Hollywood.
fake boobs, fake noses, fake lips, fake eye lids, fake hair, fake asses, fake bellies, fake cheek bones..
you name it, it's fake.
wanna see real beauty?
natural beauty?
go to the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
Lebanese people are big fakes while Moroccan people are very real, real beauty from the Atlas mountains.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2009 04:55 by LibrePenseur.
n
26 October 2009 17:04
Yes, I've seen it. And beautiful they are - still modest and humble. Recently I've seen a concert of some lebanese singer - she scared me - looked like a wax statue with moving lipsptdr I think those singers and actresses gone too far.Just check some famous lebanese singers BEFORE plastic surgery and AFTER!!!grinning smiley
f
26 October 2009 17:06
Najat a3tabou is she included in this stattistic?

one thing i am sure of : we have a lot of fat women in morocco , heaven for chubby chasers ptdr
n
26 October 2009 17:25
faisal28 - isn't that what moroccan men like???grinning smiley
f
27 October 2009 11:51
north star

moroccan men with bad teeth and bad hygen yes they go for anything which has a pulse grinning smiley

i don t think the new generation are chubby chasers ptdr
n
27 October 2009 15:57
faisal28
north star

moroccan men with bad teeth and bad hygen yes they go for anything which has a pulse grinning smiley

i don t think the new generation are chubby chasers ptdr

ptdr I think you might be right. Younger people are more selective - fleshy, not fatty grinning smiley
a
28 October 2009 20:14
Salam All
When I have seen the title I thought this is an interesting subject…. However the Lebanese people are still people, the beauty of the Arab and the Berber ladies ha ne measure. Moroccans are beautiful even with bad breath though. They are our mothers, sisters and cousins thank you very much.
If one has nothing to say interesting watch the link and keep your hands busy and away from the keyboard.
Danse
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook