l
26 September 2006 23:35
moi aussi la meme problem??moody smiley
O
27 September 2006 01:00
ben ya personne
c
27 September 2006 01:04
Si, je suis là a oulad bladi mais je ne peux que vous conseiller de pratiquer ici par exemple. Même moi, j'apprends encore des trucs ici.
N'hésitez pas à intervenir sur les sujets et à en poster, et lire ceux des autres et quand quelquechose vous échappe, vous nous le demandez, on vous l'expliquera.
Allez hop ! in english now !
m
27 September 2006 09:38
I like this:
Même moi, j'apprends encore des trucs ici.

With all the respect
C
27 September 2006 12:14
Hello,

for learning English or another language, how about trying to find a "tandempartner":

[www.slf.ruhr-uni-bochum.de]

or the same internetsite i French:

[www.slf.ruhr-uni-bochum.de]

I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds very interesting to find a native speaker in the language oneself wants to learn and to offer her/him to help to learn the language which is your own mothertongue.

Good luck to all foreign language learners!

Regards from Calendula smiling smiley
k
27 September 2006 12:44
hi
i'm a student in france in engeneering school and i want develop my english because for have my degree i must pass a toeic test.
so if tou want we can try to speak togother in english, it can be interested,
bon ramadab à tous
b
28 September 2006 02:36
i am here i could help you if you want!!!

i don't know how but we could try....

i know we could try to do an auto description.....

who begin???
a
28 September 2006 12:21
hi Guys

I have some Cd ´s I put one for Camer lately on my server.

you can guys download it from the same link and try it by your selv.

it must be a selv education programme. try it and let me know.

I keep it there until the end of the week!!

I hope that will help .

the link:

www.e-bazar.dk/Anglais.zip

PS.remmember Anglais with capital A.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2006 12:24 by aziz_dk.
Aziz_dk
O
29 September 2006 00:11
do you speak french?

YA KKUN KI PARLE FRANCAIS PR MAIDER SVP
a
29 September 2006 12:10
j ai mit un lien au desus pour telecharger un Cd, dont on peut paratiquer l anglais .

essayez le lien
Aziz_dk
k
30 September 2006 09:48
hi
yes i speak french,
if tou want we can speak togother in english and french ok
D
30 September 2006 14:13
It 's with real pleasure that I would join you in your attempts to develop your english .I wish we could exchange e-mails very often on all topics.
k
30 September 2006 14:44
ok not problem
my adress msn is [email protected]
if you want send me your adress ,it eazier in msn ok a+
A
2 October 2006 00:53
You can also think about having private lessons, either in real life or online, with a teacher.

Vous pourriez aussi penser à avoir des leçons privées, soit dans la vie réelle, ou bien en ligne, avec un prof.
r
2 October 2006 15:03
helo brothers n sisters you can also learn 4 free with bbc open university check:bbc.world learning zone
z
5 October 2006 17:17
what about begin learning english here?
I want to learn english too and because we spend a long time on the "forum" we can discuss together here.
J'aimerai aussi perfectionner mon (pauvre) anglais donc commençons par discuter sur yabi en anglais de tt et ne pas hésiter a se corriger!
L
11 October 2006 10:42
La meilleur periode d'apprentissage etais l'ecole mais pour celles et ceux qui ont raté le train je conseil des magasines comme "I love english" c super simpa on appred en lisant l'actualité et en plus y a un petit dico pour les mots difficiles. Apres environ 1 an vous pouvez passez a "News week" sans probleme car la progression est rapide.Il ne vous restera qu'à travaillez l'accent pour l'oral.
A essayez ..
a
11 October 2006 18:55
The difficult when learning english is a prononciation: when you read a book or magasine ...., you should know how to prononciate the words.
Do you know any soft of learning english but with prononciation ?
Thanks
L
12 October 2006 11:58
To improve your prononciation you have the Phonetic method , it's the best way to learn the prononciation of any difficult word... but you must learn the phonetic alphabet first.
Ask about it.
Salam
I
12 October 2006 17:50
salme all,

sorry it's not about learning english but i just wanna thank Arabelle for the link to learn moroccan....it's great ...many of my friends will certainly need it.....
a
14 October 2006 22:06
You can always try to improve you english by contributing in forums for discussions and debates.
I have a nice avtice buzzy forum for you, try this :

www.moroccanstar.co.uk
H
15 October 2006 20:25
Hi

I think I can help you with that. we can talk to each other in english if that´s what you want.

take care
A
16 October 2006 16:01
Hi,
I hope to devlop my english, so i think that interessent to start with you miss and mister "yabiladiens"grinning smiley
I porpose you my favorite website "www.anglaisfacile.com", winking smiley

Good Luck

PS: If i make mastakes, we can tell me (tm)
z
17 October 2006 02:43
Hi everyone,

I have seen that you, all, have the willingness to learn the eeasier and beautiful english language.

I HAVE only one suggestion for you ALL. THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ENGLISH IS TO GO IN UK AT LEAST 6 month.

and I guarantee You the best result.

Forget about book or go in lecture session in France. just waste of time.

FRANCAIS :

POUR APRRENDRE L ANGLAIS IL FAUT ALLER EN ANGLETERRE, C EST LA MEILLEUR SOLUTION.
Le prince de LU sur son Biscuit volant deux place ;)
a
18 October 2006 01:57
zezoun
Hi everyone,

I have seen that you, all, have the willingness to learn the eeasier and beautiful english language.

I HAVE only one suggestion for you ALL. THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ENGLISH IS TO GO IN UK AT LEAST 6 month.

and I guarantee You the best result.

Forget about book or go in lecture session in France. just waste of time.

FRANCAIS :

POUR APRRENDRE L ANGLAIS IL FAUT ALLER EN ANGLETERRE, C EST LA MEILLEUR SOLUTION.

What about those who cant go to the Uk to practice their English? You know lots of pple dont have the means to get thru this .. any other suggestions would be appreciated? thx ..
D
19 October 2006 11:10
why not form a group and start really speaking and enjoying english through weekly debate or simply talking about ourselves meaning personal issues.
s
21 October 2006 00:12
hi everyone,
first of all, i want to wish u a happy 3eed. i'd like to take part in this debate and i offer my help with the little that i know.
personaaly, i like the idea of group discussions in the forum, but are they enough to improve our pronunciations? i don't think so. "practice makes perfect" as they say. the debates are good for writing and learning new words. concerning pronunciation, songs are the best way and i'm speaking out of experience. there is an other tool, TV channels. many arabic channels (MBC124) are broadcast in english with the translation at the bottom of the screen. i think it's the best thing to do. and if u know how to read and write u should be able to speak and the only way is to practise english with people, be it native speakers or only moroccans who speak the language. just talk guys this is the communication era.
if u want me to help, it will be a great pleasure.
take caresmiling smiley
q
23 October 2006 02:46
hi i m new here
i would like to practice my experience in english by helping others interested in learning english
see you later
qarizman
c
28 October 2006 16:21
ok !!! the most important is to be just familiar with this language, so i'am ganna give u 4 main ways, it's easy to folow and it doesnt take much time

everyday u should at leat :
- read 3 or 4 pages
- listen 10 or 15 min to music,news,movies...evrything spoken in english
- speak 10 min in english even with urselves
- write 8 lines about anything seem 2 be interstin' 4 u

30 min daily u ganna improve ur language

take care
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook