Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
International Morrocan Community
p
12 November 2005 16:12
welcome to everyone!

and hereby I may re-name the thread to International Human Community!

So lets all work for a better future for all of us!

a salute for peace, justice and respect as human rights!

I exist so I act!

[www.xaqt.net]

(smiling smiley)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2005 04:13 by pazimodo.
s
14 November 2005 12:57
hey i am salima i want to go in us in order to develop my english, anyone can help me please?
S
27 November 2005 09:33
Hi,

I was researching in the net for "Moroccan community in Dubai" and found this forum. Then I read Omar's suggestion and was so happy to know that we are so many to share the same ideas.

I am a moroccan professional working in dubai. And I strated telling some of the moroccan expats over here about creating a sort of group so we could meet, share experiences and exchange knowledge.

I ll be very happy to be part of this project "International Morrocan Community" and very much ready to contribute by writing articles or gathering information...

Please let me know waht's next

Siham

29 November 2005 05:18
All this is very nice....But have you thought of practicalities of this matter?

What about organisationel issues, and logistical problems. Whose going to be in charge? There must be like a central website where everybody can go, nomatter where they reside.the site will have the comitee in charge( which can be elected by the members of the comunity for a certain period of time) with their information etc...and of course local representatives in each country where there is a significant number of people. Maybe also the ambassies can be involved? Well just few thoughts, I hope they make some sense
S
29 November 2005 09:00
Racines, le model que tu propose est une peu trop complique.

It would be difficult for many of us I guess to take ownership of such website unless we have enough free time or it is acore business for us. A proper website is a financial and time investment that is difficult to take care off as a volontaray activity.

I think a Discussion forum and or/existing website is much better option. Yabiladi is very good start. All we need is an Expat's Corner where we could post our articles, receive information requests and reply.. etc
Regarding local representatives, we could have a directory of the members that one could check before going anywhere and get in touch with the people..

What do you think??
m
29 November 2005 09:16
Salaam Aziz_dk,

i like ur idea, the site in other languages would be great!!
hope everybody will agree with it, it is better for the others of course!

more ideas people?? ur all doing great!! Keep going on!

salaam 3alaikom
a
29 November 2005 14:24
I guess the Idea I am working on is to create a side where Moroccan and people intressing in Morocco, can get in and change ideas.

it will be a forum but with different zones. like Maroccan, british, danish ..australian, american zones.

every zone will be adminstrated by a person living there, after all is volantary work.

so we dont have to be on the top, step by step we can get there.
i am looking for the right CMS, that can handle our needs and we will see from there.

best wishes aziz_dk

of course it will be in different languages but the means language will english.
m
29 November 2005 16:42
yea... step by step in chae Allah..
and yes, in English is great.. then other languages, but is Dutch not possible too?? i mean, there are many dutch Moroccans here but they don't understand much French or English.. cuz they visit much dutch webpages, but they like pages as this when i translated to them in our dutch forum.. well, i hope it is possible.. Good luck anyway with the other languages!!

Regards,
Muslima7186

a
29 November 2005 17:08
It will be in Dutch too as far anybody there will try to administrate it..

aziz_dk
a
29 November 2005 22:19
any Idea about demain name????

i was wondring!!
www.Moroccancommunity.com
www.allmoroccan.com
hit me with something short and have meanning for our community

aziz
m
30 November 2005 08:50
Salaam..

i can translate everything in Dutch, but i don't know how to build a page.. all those codes etc. moody smiley but translating is no problem!!

umm, what about this:
- www.moroccansfromeverywhere.com
but too long i guess..
- www.imc.com
(International Moroccan Community)

and i think the one u said is better, "www.moroccancommunity.com"

Well i dunno, more ideas people???

greetings,
muslima7186
m
30 November 2005 08:54
never mind, www.imc.com exist already...
anybody other ideas?

muslima7186
S
30 November 2005 15:39
Hi,

Personaly I like very much the www.moroccancomunity.com

it's simple, tells everything and should return easily to those who research to get in touch.
i
14 March 2006 14:27
salam to all moroccans all over the palnet smiling smiley
i'm based in budapest, just a while ago i met some moroccans here at the embassy. the meeting was organised by the ambassadors who following the directions of the king wants to organise the moroccan community in hungary. the meeting output was the creation of the moroccan hungarian cultural association which aims to provide a meeting point of all moroccans in hungary and the neighbouring countries.
as i read this post i was thinking that since there's a willingness from the king to build a network of moroccan expats, maybe the ministry of external affairs can help just by providing at least contacts or maybe some funds to finance all the great ideas u have.
once again, it is a great idea all teh luck for it
i
14 March 2006 14:27
salam to all moroccans all over the palnet smiling smiley
i'm based in budapest, just a while ago i met some moroccans here at the embassy. the meeting was organised by the ambassadors who following the directions of the king wants to organise the moroccan community in hungary. the meeting output was the creation of the moroccan hungarian cultural association which aims to provide a meeting point of all moroccans in hungary and the neighbouring countries.
as i read this post i was thinking that since there's a willingness from the king to build a network of moroccan expats, maybe the ministry of external affairs can help just by providing at least contacts or maybe some funds to finance all the great ideas u have.
once again, it is a great idea all teh luck for it
f
14 March 2006 16:20
www.moroccoforums.com
M
15 March 2006 06:21
Shmissa
Racines, le model que tu propose est une peu trop complique.

It would be difficult for many of us I guess to take ownership of such website unless we have enough free time or it is acore business for us. A proper website is a financial and time investment that is difficult to take care off as a volontaray activity.

I think a Discussion forum and or/existing website is much better option. Yabiladi is very good start. All we need is an Expat's Corner where we could post our articles, receive information requests and reply.. etc
Regarding local representatives, we could have a directory of the members that one could check before going anywhere and get in touch with the people..

What do you think??

matter fact, it is very simple than what you can think. in less than one minute I opened a yahoo free group for the people who are serious here. I'm just free thinker and I hate leadership, that's why I wrote that there will be no leadership except a relative leadership who gonna start with any project and end with it.

you can all add or take off from what I put in the welcome comment... just do your best to get along in doing something just good without games?

this is the link if do you want join the group: [groups.yahoo.com] . after you click the link click the "join this group button" on the upper right. I will give you permission as member or manager of the website of the group.

the things are so simple in our time, we just need realize what we dream of.

the group is free from yahoo, may Allah guides the whole yahoo members to Islam smiling smiley .

I also can transfer the ownership of the group to whoever want it. as long as no dictatorship takes place.

salam alaikom

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2006 07:08 by Moroccan_sherif.
d
15 March 2006 12:22
Hi All,

All this sounds great!and would help to organise our community. I am originally Moroccan, born and grown up in France, was working for a while in London and now working as sales and marketing manager in Dubai. Will be more than happy to bring loads of info on these countries and would be able to translate in French, German and English. I can also help to input data on the admin side of the website. Many posts r full of great ideas and i would suggest to ppl who r really interested to provide an email to get in touch and more details on how they can take part to this project, basically to gather all info together and to give it a go!
here is mine: [email protected] ( plz no time waster...!)
Hope to work together soon.
Rgs
f
15 March 2006 21:41
its great to meet my brothers an sister all over the world,im based in wellington,new zealand since 2 years..

inshallah we can learn more from each other

sallam
p
21 August 2006 19:50
time for a restart?

waiting for reactions?!
wbr
r
21 August 2006 21:30
It's funny, I still have the impression that this will never work out!
p
21 August 2006 23:28
lets try keep hoping u r wrong!

wbr!
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook