Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Improve my english !!
m
22 November 2007 20:21
Hi guys!

I'd like to improve my english, it's very important because next month I'll have an interview with a teacher to evaluate my english...I can give you my email if you're interested...

Thanks a lot !!
l
29 November 2007 23:10
Hi !!
i'm really sorry because i replied too late!! (this is my firt post by the way , so consider your self lucky!! lol)
well first of all i'm surprised why no-one is responsing you!! nobody should ignore this kind of request..sorry again!!
ok let's start!!
to learn english , you should primarly set the purpose ( le but , l'objectif) , because you will face problems if not!!
in your situation , you need to learn the Academic english rather than the other forms of it , wich means you need to pay attention to the grammar roles , pronounciation and above all the vocabulary you should learn..
from my experience , i suggest you to learn english by listening to it , here is an awsome site to do it , just download the mp3 fils and put them on your ipod or something (if you have one) and stop listening to illissa and that stuff for a while!!lol
here is the site www.eslpod.com
also to learn how to write in an academic manner www.eslbee.com
find some friends to talk with in english here www.penpalparty.com
some fun with english can be found here www.china232.com ( it's podcasts with two funny guys)
you can add me as a penpal(person with whom you share email messages and improve your language ) if you want .my email is [email protected] , just say thanks!!
m
7 December 2007 22:13
Hi !

Thank you for your answer, actually I found a good website in which you can chat ( like msn but only audio conversation) with other people from all over the world lol (it's paltalk)
a
11 December 2007 00:15
May be I have to join too. My English is mainly from learn English in 30 days, that was two decades and haf; am still at leson ten.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

\\\\////
Adidas Best
t
25 December 2007 20:00
Hi
You can try also "BBC learning English" web site. It's very intersting.
m
26 December 2007 19:26
Thankssss
s
2 January 2008 01:14
Can't girls teach you English ? Refering to "Hi guys!"...smoking smiley
P
2 January 2008 16:56
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Et le pire des ignorants est celui qui ignore qu'il est ignorant.
I
25 January 2008 03:43
Si tu as étudié la grammaire Française; C'ést le Masculin qui compte comme 2 verbes qui se suivent le deuxiéme se met á l'infinitive. Homme ou femme se n'est pas quéstion de gendre; c'est tout simplement question de conseil á moin que ton cerveau et entre tes jambes. Frerot.
m
7 February 2008 20:30
??????

Interprete???????????

Hi guys se dit pour filles et garçons.....
Y
20 February 2008 23:47
Interprete tu peux te réexpliquer?...

Et oui effectivement "Hi guys" s'applique pour tout le monde!

leojeen si ça te dérange pas je t'ai ajouté sur MSN, car moi aussi je veux improve my english tongue sticking out smiley
M
21 February 2008 17:57
leojeen
Hi !!
i'm really sorry because i replied too late!! (this is my firt post by the way , so consider your self lucky!! lol)
well first of all i'm surprised why no-one is responsing you!! nobody should ignore this kind of request..sorry again!!
ok let's start!!
to learn english , you should primarly set the purpose ( le but , l'objectif) , because you will face problems if not!!
in your situation , you need to learn the Academic english rather than the other forms of it , wich means you need to pay attention to the grammar roles , pronounciation and above all the vocabulary you should learn..
from my experience , i suggest you to learn english by listening to it , here is an awsome site to do it , just download the mp3 fils and put them on your ipod or something (if you have one) and stop listening to illissa and that stuff for a while!!lol
here is the site www.eslpod.com
also to learn how to write in an academic manner www.eslbee.com
find some friends to talk with in english here www.penpalparty.com
some fun with english can be found here www.china232.com ( it's podcasts with two funny guys)
you can add me as a penpal(person with whom you share email messages and improve your language ) if you want .my email is [email protected] , just say thanks!!

This site is so cool but i feel sorry for whoever will learn to speak English listening to it...they'll end up speaking with that horrible stretchy and loud yankee accent!! grinning smiley

by the way, do you have the same kind of website for spanish?
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook