Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Homosexuality, a more of a social abnormality than biological
l
13 November 2006 05:27
Fixation at the phallic stage develops a phallic character, who is reckless, resolute, self-assured, and narcissistic--excessively vain and proud. The failure to resolve the conflict can also cause a person to be afraid or incapable of close love; As well, Freud postulated that fixation could be a root cause of homosexuality.

By Freud

What do you think ?
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
l
13 November 2006 05:33
Ref: [www.victorianweb.org]
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
A
13 November 2006 23:02
Hello 19bi7,
This is another subject where you always going to find no winners, and where you’ll always have to fight your way out. I guess actually that’s why you see the hesitation to reply to your post. It’s one of those you’re with us or you’re Kafir.
I really do not see this as anyone’s problem, just like we choose to live as heterosexual couples; others choose to live as couples with same-sexe partners. I know, and I accept the ticket to kafirdom planet if anyone got one for me. We already debated this before.
Some like always to put guy people in the same line with pedophiles, thing that is so wrong. Just live your life and let others do the same, don’t invite them to you house if you don’t want to, but don’t deny them their rights. Please, no need to give me the scripture about this; I know it.
Now I'm really dead!
Peace,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2006 11:05 by Almot.
Almot
c
13 November 2006 23:37
Almot,

You're right, there was a post about that a few months ago, there's still blood on the walls of that debatesmiling smiley

I've had enough character assassination with the Hamas thing, I'm obviously a zionist, but a gay zionist ?! that would be too much, even for mesmiling smiley
l
14 November 2006 00:21
My post is to deal about the source of this abnormality (CF: I did say abnormality not an illness, abnormal means not we are used to in this case)

so beyond any religious, political give an take, I would like to have some arguments about those who say it is "genetic", innate.

because as for me it is not biological, we all are born with same hormonal coeefficent and and I base my toughts on Freud and Jung Theories

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2006 12:23 by l9bi7.
m
14 November 2006 10:26
In this site one can also see what normality is about:
[www.consciencedupeuple.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2006 10:31 by Krim.
l
14 November 2006 16:43
what about sexual normality ...
A
AyL
14 November 2006 17:37
i think i am Bel Or Bella smiling smiley ..
l
14 November 2006 20:43
yes lets say bella
k
14 November 2006 21:26
hi 19bi7 before i share some comments with you on this subjects, may i have you why you define homosexuality as an abnormality? there are millions of homosexuals in the world, so surely it can't be just an abnormality, as we normally intend it. but anyway, i don't think it's a conscious choice either,where people wake up in the morning and decide "this is it, from now on i'm gonna be gay". there are many theories to explain homosexuality, with the one you've suggested being one of the most widely held. as a teacher and form tutor in a secondary school, i think i can suggest that one of the other likely causes for homosexuality is a failure to sexualise the opposite gender, that is to say that boys will tend to see girls as mother or sister figures rather than just women. in their mind, therefore, having sex with girls would be like having sex with their own mother, which is why they can't bring themselves to do it; i developped this view after having 2 of my male pupils telling me that they were gay (and struggled to be accepted by their peers as a result); both of them told me the same interesting story: their mothers breast-fed them for quite a long time, which, in my view, explains why they don't associate females' bodies with sex, as for them it is more likely to conjure up images of motherhood. i know that there is much more to the causes of homosexuality than just that, but i think that it's definitely something to look at.
m
14 November 2006 21:44
Please see the link where we already had a similar discussiom

[www.yabiladi.com]
l
15 November 2006 08:41
abnormality is any thing that does not follow the normal, broadly agreement of people about the issue.

as a matter of fact, a high drunk guy will always say he or she is not drunk and she can drive. While others see in him / her limited capacity and ability to handle driving for example.

while there are numerous of drunk people at a time, in this earth, normal people (in this case the sobre ppl) will consider drunk as ab normal.

thats my definition of abnormal.

another view on the definition is that abnormal is anything that does not go with nature, in this case human nature.

now that i gave my alignement on this word, i would like to hve some toughts about the abnormality itself
l
15 November 2006 08:45
"having sex with girls would be like having sex with their own mother, "

why not say : Baby boys loving their mom is the source of small born to develop the attraction toward the other sex ?

also i want to know on which theories you base ur argument upon (since it is the core of my question)
m
15 November 2006 08:50
Dear 19bi7
What is the message you want to get trough ?
We learned that homosexuality is abnormal for you.
So what. you want to convince us,
I personally do not care. It is everyone´s business.
l
15 November 2006 23:48
Dear Krim,

i think you are so frustrated that u did not get the question.

my aim is to see how ppl see homosexuality, either social or biological issue.

if u do not care, u do not need to thread crap. simply move on.

i think i terminated my msg by a clear : "What do you think ? "
m
16 November 2006 08:50
I gave a link where we already discuss the issue. And if you did take time to read many contributions at the link you will find out that there is no scietific proofs for socio or bio..... or whatever...
This has nothing to do with frustration or that I did not get the question. All what You need is to read carefuly the messages by Almot, Chelhman and by myself who took time to find the link for the discussion mentioned by the two. Yallatif
l
17 November 2006 03:54
i have to clap for your exploit, good lord !

Join Yabiladi on Facebook