Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Homosexuality ban might weaken Morocco’s bid to host the 2026 World Cup
m
17 avril 2018 12:42
Welcome to the land of contradictions and hypocrisy. Mustapha Ramid said
".....Morocco only condemns «the act of homosexuality» without discriminating against the LGBT community"
How about having a clear position ?????

17 avril 2018 12:59
Who gives a shit bout what ya say?
What's yo purpose to talk shit bout Morocco's religious ethics?
Are you one of em? I mean the ones you're talking for.
[url=https://www.cotizup.com/poursabi]Pour Sabi[/url] Ex Taliban
i
17 avril 2018 13:07

Za3ma, ana kanahdar lanngliziya . Sache que dans yabiladi il y'a la rubrique anglaise.

Citation
Krim a écrit:
".....Morocco only condemns «the act of homosexuality» without discriminating against the LGBT community"

17 avril 2018 13:14
ptdrptdr: dahektini hhhhh
Citation
imtiyaz a écrit:

Za3ma, ana kanahdar lanngliziya . Sache que dans yabiladi il y'a la rubrique anglaise.

m
17 avril 2018 14:36
When former culture minister of France and many french celebrities are protected by officials in Marrakech while everyone know what these gais are doing. This is not hypocrisy......
You are asking me if I am one of them. You are lucky hiding behind your keyboard, otherwise I can show you who I am.
m
17 avril 2018 15:50
The article is in English P.C.
c
17 avril 2018 15:51
@krim

The clear position is that Morocco is a land of islam and homosexuality is not accepted in our religion. (Full Stop)

17 avril 2018 15:58
This ain't in your concern that's why I'm asking these questions. You better watch yo mouth Rambo you ain't gonna do shit you're the lucky one talking behind whatever you call it. Mark my words!
Citation
Krim a écrit:
When former culture minister of France and many french celebrities are protected by officials in Marrakech while everyone know what these gais are doing. This is not hypocrisy......
You are asking me if I am one of them. You are lucky hiding behind your keyboard, otherwise I can show you who I am.
[url=https://www.cotizup.com/poursabi]Pour Sabi[/url] Ex Taliban
m
17 avril 2018 17:00
That´s why I am talking about hypocrisy. Homosexuality is not accepted only on paper. The authorities are not doing anything to stop what we almost can call industry.Just spend sometimes in Marrakechand you will see, in practice it is accepted.
m
17 avril 2018 17:06
I know you are proud to call yourself Taliban. You have the right mindset.
c
17 avril 2018 17:28
@krim

The rule or the law is not what people do, it is what people should do. There is a difference between what is done publicly and what is done in private places.
I
17 avril 2018 18:08
@krim

Morocco 2026 bid policy is crystal clear.

Moroccan government will protect anyone from any kind of discrimination including sexual orientation.

Morocco is on good path to secure a large victory in ballots next june.

Fifa has no legal background to cancel morocco bid.

Also,neither russia or qatar do respect homosexuality rights.

Cancelling morocco bid will automatically force Fifa to call off world cup russia 2018 and qatar 2022.

Citation
Krim a écrit:

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 18/04/18 08:19 par Itwasntme.

Facebook