Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
History : The times when Morocco showed support for the Palestinian cause
I
29 novembre 2017 18:30
Hello krim,

It s me againBye

Well,i think you should definitely check out with your GP as soon as possible.

surely your doctor will help you to get rid of your hate for morocco with some sleeping and stress disorder tablets

What a lot of crap you are saying.Clap

Seriousely,do you believe one single fucking word from this mossad spy still on duty for israel.??

tu es mahboul ou quoi?Are you crazyAre you crazy

The six days war was a total disaster for an unprepared arab army.that's the terrible true!

Nasser was a big mouth and his open communications with russia and jordan cost him the lost of sinai peninsula.

As consequences of this war,several civilians were killed.

In fact,israel did kick the shit out of his arab neighbours.ptdrptdr in not six but 3 fucking days!Ill

At this time,all arab countries didn t like the kingdom of morocco.

That was a perfect scapegoat and escape door for israel:blaming morocco

that was a easy step for israel as arabs can t fucking use proprely their brains and use common sens.

Arabs should be honest by admitting that israel was stronger and morocco has nothing to be blamed for.

Here is the real historic facts.

[www.britannica.com]

Modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification le 29/11/17 18:38 par Itwasntme.
m
30 novembre 2017 10:52
[numidia-liberum.blogspot.de]
Jacob Cohen should also go and check with his GP.

May be I am wrong, and (or) sick and (or) a hater of Morocco. This is your opinion, Mr itwasntme, but I do respect others who also may be wrong, sick or are the real haters of Morocco.
By the way F.U.
I
30 novembre 2017 14:03
LOL ptdr

are you serious krim?

can t you see that there is no difference between jacob cohen and the other dude in your previous comment.

there is no doubt my friend:

they are two mossad guys who play mind game with divided arabs countries.

the worse case scenario for israel is that all arab leaders follow Hassan 2 steps.

hassan 2 was a smart leader.he knew exactly the weakest point of Israel:international media interest

if israel and arab world did sign a global peace treaty as advocated and recommended 30 years agoOups by hassan 2,international opinion will have forced israel to find an issue to palestine and israel will no more look for scapegoat in order to cover up its war crimes.

you are missing the full picture my friend.wake up!

Now,part of your comment is true.

Yes! morocco and israel still keep alive the political link created and secured between ytzak rabin and hassan 2.

Morocco took the right decision not to follow the fucked up arab leaders.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Arab leaders mainly purpose for supporting palestine was to keep busy their population and stay in power.

Thanks anyway for your reply...

I do need some refresh training for my english since i relocated in casablanca.
Welcome

Citation
Krim a écrit:
[numidia-liberum.blogspot.de]
Jacob Cohen should also go and check with his GP.

May be I am wrong, and (or) sick and (or) a hater of Morocco. This is your opinion, Mr itwasntme, but I do respect others who also may be wrong, sick or are the real haters of Morocco.
By the way F.U.

Modifié 4 fois. Dernière modification le 30/11/17 14:56 par Itwasntme.
m
30 novembre 2017 14:52
As a great expert, you are very very well informed. I need to educate myself on the topic. I was wrong.
m
30 novembre 2018 10:42
This is for "Itwasntme" who knows everything and who has one of the healthiest brain on earth.

[www.mondialisation.ca]

[blideodz.wordpress.com]- victoire-disrael-lors-de-la-guerre-de-1967/

[telquel.ma] 06

[fr.sputniknews.com]

[www.alterinfo.net]
I
30 novembre 2018 14:24
@krim,

It took you one fucking year to reply to my postmoody smileyOh

Well honestly i still do believe that all this story is rubbish.

Trust me israël doesn t need king Hassan 2 help.Bye

Today arabs are still killing each over

Citation
Krim a écrit:
This is for "Itwasntme" who knows everything and who has one of the healthiest brain on earth.

[www.mondialisation.ca]

[blideodz.wordpress.com]- victoire-disrael-lors-de-la-guerre-de-1967/

[telquel.ma]
[fr.sputniknews.com]

[www.alterinfo.net]

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 30/11/18 14:26 par Itwasntme.
m
30 novembre 2018 14:44
I thought let give him time to think about the content of the link I sent a year ago ( I was not and I am not the one who wrote on the issue). Like many Moroccans, they do not discuss the ideas in the link, they automatically become personal and start insulting not the author of a piece but the one who posted it. Today, I did open the Yabiladi site and the same article was on the frontpage. I myself was surprised to see my comment and your reply. I decided to add other links stating the same story. Unfortunately, I noticed that after one year, you still have difficulties to accept these information. In between, I saw TV programs addressing the same. Their strength is exactly to be able to make anyone to work for them. Since the meeting was in Morocco, they got the number one to work for them. ( il faut réfléchir avant d´écrire des ânneries).
I
30 novembre 2018 17:11
Do you really need to add a crap french comment at the end of your last reply?Ill

No my friend nothing has changed and my opinion is still the same.

king Hassan 2 was not involved and had nothing to do with the swift and decisive Israel victory .

6 fucking days it took for Israel to kick their arses lol!

Thanks to big mouths Nasser,Jordan king and Syrian president.Welcome

Actually I am disappointed...Zen

Israel should have finished the job by removing all these puppets Arabs dictators and regimes.

All your links are testimonies from one individual and a former mossad spy.

Therefore all these links are purely propaganda, untrue and must be rejected.

Citation
Krim a écrit:
I thought let give him time to think about the content of the link I sent a year ago ( I was not and I am not the one who wrote on the issue). Like many Moroccans, they do not discuss the ideas in the link, they automatically become personal and start insulting not the author of a piece but the one who posted it. Today, I did open the Yabiladi site and the same article was on the frontpage. I myself was surprised to see my comment and your reply. I decided to add other links stating the same story. Unfortunately, I noticed that after one year, you still have difficulties to accept these information. In between, I saw TV programs addressing the same. Their strength is exactly to be able to make anyone to work for them. Since the meeting was in Morocco, they got the number one to work for them. ( il faut réfléchir avant d´écrire des ânneries).

Modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification le 30/11/18 17:28 par Itwasntme.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook