Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Any help Yabi please?
23 June 2009 16:07
I know a Yabi who is coming to US for DV visa and he doesn't know anybody where to stay or to work. if you know anybody who wants to share his apartment or knows available job for him, it will be very appreciate and helpful!
he's a good person and not a trouble maker!
Thank you,
A Tanja ya 3aleya... 3aleya be sewariha....aye layellah...
s
23 June 2009 17:27
sorry
i live in englandBye
p
23 June 2009 18:20
sorry to ask what is DV visa ?plus i think you need to specify which state US is a vast continent

good luck
24 June 2009 01:52
Thank you guys for respondingsmiling smiley I know it's not easy! yes the person won a lottery visa and we call it DV Visa also, he's coming to US, he 's asking if any Yabi wants or knows anybody need a roomate, to share with him/her apartment.
as, I said he's not a trouble maker, he's not looking for a specific state, wherever he can find where to stay it will be ok for him, New York City, New Jersey, Chicago, Philadelphia...ect wherever he can find a good person too. We have some Yabis who live in US, and they may know someone who need him.
Thank you,
w
1 July 2009 05:04
printemps1
sorry to ask what is DV visa ?plus i think you need to specify which state US is a vast continent

good luck

salam '
a diversity visa or green card lottery is a visa mandated by the Congress, each year they give 50,000 permanents residents card to the winners from the countries with low immigration to united state of america after 5 years of continuous residency and good moral they can apply for american citizenship.
here in Chicago there is a big mosque where people put their ad searching for a roomate.u can check also the mosque near by your community and wafin website also.good luck and congratulation to this guysmiling smiley.
s
1 July 2009 11:15
sorry i dont live in the us
so i m not concerned
plus i will still be needing a visa if i wanted to come to america despite of the fact that i m britishperplexe
k
1 July 2009 22:08
Hi NYorkaise,

have a look here
and
here

good luck for your friend smiling smiley
s
2 July 2009 08:31
3 July 2009 04:43
karimero
Hi NYorkaise,

have a look here
and
here

good luck for your friend smiling smiley

Thank you very much for this bright information for sure my friend is reading it toosmiling smiley
s
3 July 2009 08:23
m
4 July 2009 20:12
NYorkaise
I know a Yabi who is coming to US for DV visa and he doesn't know anybody where to stay or to work. if you know anybody who wants to share his apartment or knows available job for him, it will be very appreciate and helpful!
Thank you,

when you say he is not a trouble maker is this guaranteed?, i don t see the point of this topic , do you really think people will trust a stranger to come and stay in thier houses

if he is a good person why don t you offer him your house since you live in new york ?
what about if he is a terrorist can you imagine the trouble he will cause to an innocent person who accommodated himNo no
s
5 July 2009 15:56
6 July 2009 00:40
marocain-09
NYorkaise
Thank you,

when you say he is not a trouble maker is this guaranteed?, i don t see the point of this topic , do you really think people will trust a stranger to come and stay in thier houses

if he is a good person why don t you offer him your house since you live in new york ?
what about if he is a terrorist can you imagine the trouble he will cause to an innocent person who accommodated himNo no
first of all, I said he didn't know anybody where to stay or to work? that gentlman needs to stay in US,I'm a married lady and my husband won't accept anybody in the house, I wear hijab.
that gentlman is going to live here and to work also.
I was asking if any student or anybody who wanted to share his apt.
I said he's Yabi, because he's one of those million yabis who connect to this website, myself I try just to help him ni plus ni moins, and if that person finds someone, then, together they will exchange emails and telephone numbers!
ana ghire wassitat kheir that's all!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2009 12:46 by NYorkaise.
s
6 July 2009 08:39
k
6 July 2009 23:16
hi,

tell him to post on "aide et astuce" too, he will have more answers winking smiley
7 July 2009 02:51
karimero
hi,

tell him to post on "aide et astuce" too, he will have more answers winking smiley

Thank you very much, I think he found something, and I really appreciate your help in this mattersmiling smiley
s
7 July 2009 10:46

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook