Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Help needed for Moroccotrip! URGENT!!!
o
27 March 2010 18:06
I really need your help..
I'm planning a trip to Morocco with a friend who is a Bolivian citizen. We've been trying to find the answer online, but it can't be found..
Ok so the friend is Bolivian, but studies in Spain and has a Schengen student visa issued from the spanish embassy in the US. (He normally studies in the US, and is in Spain as an exchange student until July). It's starting to look a bit complicated..
Anyway, does he still need to apply for a visa to get into Morocco? The trip we've plan should take room in a week or two, and we'll stay for only 11 days.
I'm thinking maybe the same visa rules as the ones for EU-citizens would apply to him since he's got the schengen visa...
Anyone got the answer or at least knows where to turn with the question?

Thank you!
a
31 March 2010 17:28
Hi There !

Schengen visas doesn't allow people to come to Morocco nor a usa visas, Moroccan embassy issued visas upon your original citizenship , he should contact the Moroccan Consulate in Spain, or just go online, they will tell you if as a Bolivian citizen needs a visas to Morocco, in case yes, Then he can apply in Spain, don't think it will be hard to get it.

Good luck.
a
31 March 2010 17:35
salam

as said above, he has a schengen visa so it's a visa that allows him to travel within the eurpoean boundaries. once out, he needs a visa to enter a country outside those boundaries

I don't know how long it takes for morocco to deliver a visa but maybe it is done quickly. try to call the nearest ambassy to check that information out.

enjoy your trip to morocco inchaallah
Il faut se garder de trois fautes : parler sans y être invité, ce qui est impertinence ; ne pas parler quand on y est invité, ce qui est de la dissimulation ; parler sans observer les réactions de l'autre, ce qui est de l'aveuglement. [Confucius]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook