Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Hello, Salaam
N
6 février 2017 19:16
Salaam,

I just wanted to introduce myself and why I have joined this site. I am a 33 year old man from London, England who has over the past year visited Morocco and become very interested in the people, culture, traditions and religion during my visits. Now I wish to learn as much as possible about this fascinating country, and am also attempting to learn the language(s), which is proving difficult but fun!

So I will be on here to ask about words or phrases I may be struggling with or wanting to learn, and questions about the culture and ways of life that I find so fascinating, and hopefully I can gain a few answers and build on my knowledge of this wonderful country.

Regards,
Northernmonkey
F
6 février 2017 20:03
Aleyk salam winking smiley

I hate England people, your ways of life, and the landscape ... But Welcome Angel

So, i live in france, but i'm Italian/Morrocan, maybe i can answer to some question that you have (if i can, of course ^.^) ...

For the arabian language, my level is infortunetly too low (just has my english ... sorry about that lol, but i do my best whistling smiley)

Anyway, i'm glad to meet you, it's cool to have englsh people right here Zen

PS : I say that again : Don't hésitate to ask me if you have Anyyyy question my friend grinning smiley
Citation
Northernmonkey a écrit:
Salaam,

I just wanted to introduce myself and why I have joined this site. I am a 33 year old man from London, England who has over the past year visited Morocco and become very interested in the people, culture, traditions and religion during my visits. Now I wish to learn as much as possible about this fascinating country, and am also attempting to learn the language(s), which is proving difficult but fun!

So I will be on here to ask about words or phrases I may be struggling with or wanting to learn, and questions about the culture and ways of life that I find so fascinating, and hopefully I can gain a few answers and build on my knowledge of this wonderful country.

Regards,
Northernmonkey
─═☆✌☆═─ Les gens se sentent seuls parce qu'ils construisent des murs au lieu de construire des ponts. ─═☆✌☆═─
6 février 2017 20:39
il declare son amour pour le maroc sa culture etc
7 février 2017 11:17
Wa 3alaykoum salam,

Welcome on Yabiladi, I am glad you are interested in our country's culture, it is indeed so very rich.
I am sure you will find your happiness on here. So have fun and see you around Northernmonkey Welcome

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook