Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Happy Ramadan
M
3 September 2008 14:46
lol, you guys are determined to put people off Marrakech forever! not me though! sounds exactly like my type of adventure!

please tell me sidi charmharouch is just a joke??!!!
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
3 September 2008 14:54
Princess

On the contrary we are working on the 2010 vision to get the 10 million toutists by varying the offers ...
sidi Chamharouch is not a joke ,its a Saint on the High Atlas on the way to Toubkal mount ..
H
3 September 2008 15:20
Atlas,

Marhba, and as we live now in a top class city, we have diversified our offer, you can choose between different kind of mkhakh, including mokh dba3, though this one is famous of its supernatural effects, you will be commuting between marrakesh and london in seconds and daily..

Minnie,

Sidi boulouQate is also real, a "nice" derb near jamaa lafna, famous for its infamous hotels...
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
3 September 2008 16:50
Hicham

Mokh adba3 is a bit extreme for me any thing else i will try once ! but i it could help with the cost of flight i will have to have it tongue sticking out smiley
M
3 September 2008 17:03
Hicham, mokh dba3 and commuting in seconds!! you have killed me!! my colleagues can't understand how i could be starving and laughing out so much ptdr Ramadan definitely puts you in a hilarious mode!

Sidi boulouQate doesn't sound as exotic as sidi chamharouch!! the latter sounds like a character straight from Arabian nights!

would definitely want to visit it next time i am in Marrakech.
H
3 September 2008 18:44
OK Minnie

MArhba, you want to visit Sidi chamharouch, you can only go on foot or if you are trained enough, on a mule's back...you know that chamharouch is the king of jnoune, seriously, and i don't know whether there is a link with the place or not, logically, there should be, we can ask once there, maybe you could also commute to london in seconds, you know what, buy just a one way ticket...:p
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
3 September 2008 23:23
I have learnt that Salmia drink lowers the blood sugger so bought rabtta with 5 MDH and had to pay a hotel waiter another 5DH to make me a pot every day.
Breakfast falgorna sounds like a panishment in Rmadan, wait after al3eed and we can talk more about schi tangiya or twejnate.Chef
Regards
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
i
3 September 2008 23:32
atlasmagic
Islah

Many thanks & i hope its not too hot in Agadir
Hi atlas

Nope, Hamdoulilah it's warm smiling smiley
[center]Une seule et unique :zen: I S L A H :zen: [/center]
H
4 September 2008 13:08
Hi Islah

what is served in lgorna is normally supposed to disgust even after Ramadan.. nothing to do with what think, food for tough guys tongue sticking out smiley something like lkor3ine belloubiya worth 5dh the bowl, if you followed the thread you will understand why i am proposing such services...and by the way, Ramadan is the most appropriate period to talk about twijnates...
H
4 September 2008 13:10
sorry this was for ADDS..
a
4 September 2008 14:38
Aji Hicham did you miss a s7our ?
By the way is a Nafar still about ?

or is it done digitally these days ?

This gives me an ides to start talking about the things we do not have any more words that are spoken any more ! waht do u think ?
H
4 September 2008 15:18
Salam Atlas,

No i didn't miss s7our ba atlas, as i am all day stuck in front of this machine, i need energy...

nafar and zouaka are no longer there, there is only clouds of pollution every evening,

you idea is nice, start a topic ...
M
4 September 2008 22:58
Hicham, you sound totally groggy you must have missed lftour too not just s7our!!!!!

shame about neffar and zouaka!! i bet you they stopped it after the tourists and foreigners complained about the noise...

Atlas, i like your idea very much!thumbs up
H
5 September 2008 00:25
Minniemouse,

you have been off all day? a republic was declared and you don't even know ...you should bring first a billet d'absence, 3ad nhadrou tongue sticking out smiley
H
5 September 2008 00:32
oulla chi serfatika...
H
5 September 2008 16:58
Salam

what is happening in great Britain and the US today, I heard nothing in the news, so where are you guys, you deserted the forum today, hope it is all fine with you...
a
5 September 2008 17:15
I'am here just busy ....& its one of those days when you are on your own & everyone wants a pece of you SOS
H
5 September 2008 17:38
Allah i3awen Atlas,
a
5 September 2008 18:05
Thanks Hicham ,i'am off now & not looking forwards to the tube journey Grrrr
M
5 September 2008 22:31
Hi Hicham!! i know sorry i am not good with discipline! I have been busy stocking sand inside bags to put them in my front door and my garden as we have been warned to expect floods tsunami style, looks like the Thames is going to erupt!! allah yehfed wsafi!

ok only joking about the bags although people in the north are doing it but we are experiencing torrential rains at the moment and it's not looking good...

Atlas, which tube do you take?
H
5 September 2008 23:25
Minnie, from my point of view as someone living in a blaze, i see torrential rain as a blessing, send some over here, i badly need it..
a
6 September 2008 15:12
Hicham you will change yoyr mind this is a month's rain in one day !
I have sing it rain in Kech just for a bit & the place was a mess ! we need rain but we do not have the infrastructure to cope when its rains ............

Hre i recall some funny guy in Casa who was coming home from work & found his kids with others singing in the rain ...:
" wachtatata wa sabibi wa oulad al 7arata"
& his smacks his kids saying get indoors : " achta 3andak bouk akbabatha ?"smiling smiley
H
6 September 2008 22:50
Send some clouds then tongue sticking out smiley

you remind me of another joke about rain... a super class car stop at a traffic light while the rain is pouring heavily, a super class man open the window and says to the poor man riding an old bicycle next to him : wa khir hada a chrif , the old man on the bike looks to him deeply in the eyes and says, : Ikh'khane hada..

Ikh'khane is berber standing for the coarse arabic word meaning shit Clap
a
7 September 2008 00:35
Cool one Hicham & i like the translation from Berber too
a
9 September 2008 10:30
That is very funny, now I undertand someone used to say Ikh'khane hada each time he is cheesed off about something.
H
9 September 2008 11:33
Actually i used the berber word because it is less coarse than the arabic one, and the PS explains why...
a
9 September 2008 13:06
That guy doesn't speak berber he uses the moroccan style.
H
9 September 2008 13:32
i see, this interjection is very famous among darija speaking people..
a
9 September 2008 14:02
But the joke explains it well
H
9 September 2008 14:26
allah ighfer lina anaway...smiling smiley
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook