Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Grossir du fessier
15 juin 2013 13:30
comment grossir que des fesse? sans sport vu que je peus pas en pratiker , quel cremes utiliser , quel produit, des medicaments ou des huiles?? avez vous des astuces??
17 juin 2013 04:14
Salam

Déplace ton post dans la Rubrique Mode et Beauté.

Les crèmes et huiles etc ca ne fonctionne pas.

L'alimentation joue un role capital dans la prise de poids de certaines parties du corps.

J'ai une recette :

-Manger beaucoup de barres chocolatées et de chips

-Les manger le SOIR

-Etre souvent assise et tres peu en mouvement.
K
19 juin 2013 02:24
fais ton travail en position assise, passe la majorité d ton temps assise
mange plein de chocolats et bonbons
pour les cremes, l huile de sesame fais grossir les seins, ca doit fonctionner aussi pour les fesses
n
19 juin 2013 11:09
bah faut juste éviter de péter
20 juin 2013 17:31
Citation
nabilou19 a écrit:
bah faut juste éviter de péter

mdrrrrrr
20 juin 2013 17:32
Citation
LA-Kabyle-de-Yabi a écrit:
Salam

Déplace ton post dans la Rubrique Mode et Beauté.

Les crèmes et huiles etc ca ne fonctionne pas.

L'alimentation joue un role capital dans la prise de poids de certaines parties du corps.

J'ai une recette :

-Manger beaucoup de barres chocolatées et de chips

-Les manger le SOIR

-Etre souvent assise et tres peu en mouvement.

si elle fait sa y a pas que les fesses qui vont grossir et en plus elle peut avoir de grave maladie donc laisse tomber
j
24 juin 2013 01:38
il n y a pas une formule magique pour grossir du fessier . ca dépend plutot de votre morphologie !mais on peu pas nier l'effet de certains recettes des sahrawa surtt que j'en suis temoigne d resultat positive qui ils donnent!
f
1 janvier 2015 17:17
En cherchant bien sur internet tu trouves vraiment tout, cela peut t'aider mais c'est en anglais :sleeping

Ok i will try to give you more informations about those miracle products because all is in french, so i found some explanation in french here and i have translated.

So : the website is [www.chezbelette.com] it's a secure web site and, they ship worldwide.
There are 8 types of suppositoires that will help you to make your butt bigger. All are natural products.

TO MAKE YOUR BUTT BIGGER :
> The black collection
> The Cherry cold
> The Nabille
> The Madone :

All is packaged for a one month cure. So when you buy the product you will receive one month. You will be limited to 3 successive months, not more. I have tried to order a 4th time and they blocked me. I have to wait one month before ordering.
I do not recommend you to begin with the Black or Cherry Cold if it's your first order, too strong.

For your first order get the Madone or the Nabille if you practice sport or an physical activity for that collection.

HOW TO USE IT
If you get the Madone, you'll receive 3 boxes of 6 suppositories.
If you get the Nabille , 2 boxes of 6 suppositories
If you get the Black or Cherry cold, 4 boxes of 6 suppositories

For the Madone, take one suppositories a day for 6 days and then stop for 6 days before renewal with the second boxe, and then stop for 6 days again before renewal, with, the third boxe.
For the Nabille, it's the same, but the interruption between the two boxes are 12 days
For the Black and Cherry cold there are no interruptions.

Always end your box with the whites suppositories (if you have both, white and pink suppositories)
Always take the suppositories at the same time. Be regular.

AFTER ONE MONTH IF YOU WANT MORE VOLUME :
You can get the black one or the cherry cold. Keep in mind you'll be limited for three months max.

OTHER POSSIBILITIES :
For those who wants the more, get the Program 37 or the Program 40 (if you practice sport) You can have it with your first order.
The advantage is the product will be based on your Weight and height.
Programm 37 is The Madone collection + drops to use during the interruption
Programm 40 is the Nabille + drops to be used during the interruption

TO COMPLETE WITH CREAM
You can use Muscle Pot
it's a great product for shaping your buttocks]Muscle Pot[/url]
I have tried Mussel Pot and thé results are spectacular, you can you at the same time Muscle Pot and the suppositories.

PRICES :
> The black collection 180$
> The Cherry cold 168$
> The Nabille 96 $
> The Madone 83$

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 01/01/15 17:18 par faillitrica.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook