so bring it onWelcome
s
14 May 2009 11:44
knock knock
hellooooClap come on guys
what s wrong with youHeu
F
14 May 2009 13:38
Global Warming my foot, it was created by the super rich arrogant countries from Europe and north America, not by the super poor nations from Africa.
We are from Morocco, Africa, Hello
we don't even have oil and we don't give shit about gobal warming..
why should we care about global warming, we're trying to survive not control the world.
The super rich nations are destroying the climat not the super poor.
i think you are in the wrong continent.
w
14 May 2009 14:42
of course Morocco need to worrry about global warming , actually i think the idea of thinking that poorer countries are immune from global warming is just ridiculous and here are the reasons why:

poorer countries are the ones who are going to suffer first specailly they don t have the means or money to ease the damage that the climate change will do to them , no health or emergency services .....

Drout is number one danger , repeated seasons of rain free, winter free, 12 months of summer can cause havock and kill most people , water will be more expensive than diamond

there are a lot of evidence that the melting of the Ice bergs and high temperature in the north pole will cause the sea level to rise

salma i don t want to make you worry but most of england will desappear under water except Scotland so hurry up get a place there before it s lateptdralso the rising of sea levels will flood so many poor countries one of them is Egypt the Delta zone will desappear (the land surrounding the nile all the way to sudan)and that the most fertile soil in Egypt this will cause total wipe out of the agriculture there without forgetting the loss of human lives
there is an other danger which is very unavoidable the rise of pressure in the pacific and the mediteranian will cause a crack in the canary islands to widen and one day no one could predict when will fall in the sea , i have watched a scientist program talking about this , it will cause one of the biggest tsunnamis flooding most of moroccan sea towns , the pressure of the fall of half of the canary islangs in the sea will cause high waves WHICH will reach califirnia shores thats how powerful this will be ...... one of the most dangers facing humanity is global warming
ther is actually a very good docum,entary by Al gore about this it is mind blowing and it does bring the harsh reality closer

my advise if we can not do anything at least we try not to pollute the environment in our every day life like not throwing rubbish in the street , planting a tree, recycling etc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2009 02:45 by whatsup.
s
14 May 2009 15:01
hi mr thinker
i think you should watch your language first of allCensored
and then you should not list morocco with the super poor countries (shame on you man)thumbs down
morocco is getting better
you should be more optimistic when you talk about your country
and of course we should care about global warming because it does concern us
wether we like it or not the world is getting warmer year after year
clearly my friend you should do more reading to be aware of what i m talking about
i dont bring subject just like thatNo no
m
14 May 2009 15:11
Morocco is on planet earth , so why some think it s excluded and shouldn t even think of global warming ?

strange logic !!
s
14 May 2009 15:15
hi there
i agree with you mr marocain
this geezer is telling us that we shouldnt include morocco in global warming
i think he s not thereAre you crazy
F
14 May 2009 17:50
marocain-09
Morocco is on planet earth , so why some think it s excluded and shouldn t even think of global warming ?

strange logic !!
even in economics 101 you learn supply and demand.
Africans are not supplying hello
they are demanding and the day they become suppliers is the day we should be talking about global warming.
Hello, what planet are living on ?
s
14 May 2009 17:59
mr thinker
i m not with you at allNo no
you are totally wrong mate
even if north africa is not a supplier
it still cocerns usmoody smiley
F
14 May 2009 18:14
salma49
mr thinker
i m not with you at allNo no
you are totally wrong mate
even if north africa is not a supplier
it still cocerns usmoody smiley
Salma, it's Allah who gives and takes.
he created earth and he knows the atmosphere of earth better than you and i.
do you believe in Allah?
s
14 May 2009 18:18
of course i do
but dont you think that you are exagerating a bit????moody smiley
F
14 May 2009 18:55
salma49
of course i do
but dont you think that you are exagerating a bit????moody smiley
Salma, if you believe in Allah who gives shit about global warming or global freezing.
w
15 May 2009 11:11
ptdrwhen other countries have summits to help save the planet . ways to reduce pollution , find more energy sources environmently friendly , converting petrol gazzlers cars into cars which uses solar power and electricity

accoprding to some mentalities i won t precise whoptdr
let allah deal with it
it s the same like having a desease , abusing your body with drugs and alcohol and say well let allah cure me ptdr
it s like sleeping the whole day not working or even looking for a job and say ohhh let allah feed me he will send me a fat cheque !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mentality of loosers , even allah doesn t want to be associated with them
allah doesn t like loosers, passive mentalities , thickos

i don t think flooding or drout will stop and say hang on a minute i am not going to flood moroco or egypt they are not suppliers what is this mentality? what do you eat . el bersime wella nkhala moody smileygrinning smiley

get in your capsule and land on my planet before spitting ur shit out
s
15 May 2009 12:19
hi there
you know what mate i think that our friend (free thinker) is living in another planet
he was sleeping in a cave for 100 years and then he woke up one day thinking (what s going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)moody smiley
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosleeping
we are in the 21st century
you should update your brain manAre you crazy
m
17 May 2009 20:37
global warming is like make a hot cup of coffee? Heu
F
18 May 2009 15:17
Ash Khasek al 3eryane?
khasni nehbess l'global warming a moulay..
SOS SOS SOS
w
18 May 2009 16:08
ash khesek al aryan khsni ndir DNA a moulay wach ana amazigh awlala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole plumbing system need servicing urgentlyAre you crazy
F
18 May 2009 16:39
My plumbing is just fine thanx, what i need is fuses to your brain..
Are you crazyAre you crazyAre you crazy
Hello, is anyone there?
w
18 May 2009 17:00
in this case you need auditing to make sure it s working fine do you have an ISO 9001?, fedex me a sample of DNA who knows i may just find some disturbing abnormalities in your gentic mapgrinning smiley
F
18 May 2009 17:10
You and Salma need to find your own island in plumbers land yawning smiley
s
18 May 2009 17:50
hi there
i think you re the one who needs plombing
and not just that
but changing all of your nervous systemGrrrr
w
18 May 2009 18:54
FreeThinker

grinning smileyyou lost it mate ,i think you just had a power cut and u r using candles at the moment
your sight is very limited try to sleep tomorrow is an other daywinking smiley
F
18 May 2009 19:56
whatsup
FreeThinker

grinning smileyyou lost it mate ,i think you just had a power cut and u r using candles at the moment
I grew up with candles, i studied under candles..i love candles.
when i ran out of candles, i took my book with me outside to finish my studies under the light of the moon and when the sun comes out i went back home to bring more and more books to read..
i will never forget my candles..
[www.youtube.com]
F
18 May 2009 20:11
salma49
hi there
i think you re the one who needs plombing
and not just that
but changing all of your nervous systemGrrrr
you sit tight in your little plumber island salma and wait for your plumber prince charming.
im not a plumber salma, sorry.
w
18 May 2009 22:44
FreeThinker
whatsup
FreeThinker

when i ran out of candles, i took my book with me outside to finish my studies under the light of the moon and when the sun comes out i went back home to bring more and more books to read..
[www.youtube.com]

the subject is not about you or your life story it s about global warming Are you crazy check ther temperature in your head you may be experiencing global warming up there i told you you are not safe Ill
F
19 May 2009 01:23
whatsup
FreeThinker
whatsup
FreeThinker

[www.youtube.com]

the subject is not about you or your life story it s about global warming Are you crazy check ther temperature in your head you may be experiencing global warming up there i told you you are not safe Ill
The only Global warming i know kain ghi fel Hrira
Bnadem mal9a tamayakol outi9aleb 3la lglobal warming bhal ila lmaghrib howa sweeden.
wake up people, we don't live in Norway, hello...Clap
We live in Morocco Africa, Helloo Clap
s
19 May 2009 10:27
hi there
i think you re quite confused there mate
(sweden raha majatch fnorway,wakila rah tkheltou lik le3rarem)sleeping
i advise you to go to a doctorIll
F
19 May 2009 12:04
salma49
hi there
i think you re quite confused there mate
(sweden raha majatch fnorway,wakila rah tkheltou lik le3rarem)sleeping
i advise you to go to a doctorIll
wash khasna ne3refo fin jate norway bash n3arfo mnin ja global warming?
ana tan3raf ghir l3afia li jayia men mojmor fi douar dialna.
wash hadik howa global warming?
w
19 May 2009 13:42
walla global warming howa gs3a dyal couscous achmen hrira wella mojmor wella kskasse wellah tanta skhen lik rass lolptdr
s
19 May 2009 14:43
you cant be serious manptdreye popping smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook