Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Give and receive !
C
11 September 2006 10:26
Hello !

I' m looking for someone who want to improve his french and can help me to improve my english.

Is there someone ?
Vivre c'est souffrir
C
12 September 2006 15:08
???
Vivre c'est souffrir
a
12 September 2006 16:51
I have some Cd s that i can put for you to download, is kind of audio learning stuff.
Pm me and wil put them for you on my server..

have a nice day.
Aziz_dk
C
22 September 2006 19:00
aziz_dk
I have some Cd s that i can put for you to download, is kind of audio learning stuff.

have a nice day.

I sent you a private message since September 16th. I ' m still waiting for your reply.
Vivre c'est souffrir
24 September 2006 02:45
Camer
Hello !

I' m looking for someone who want to improve his french and can help me to improve my english.

Is there someone ?

I am trying to practice french , which I studied for years , and I understand most of it, but I need conversation, maybe I can help you..Let me know.... smiling smiley
D
24 September 2006 18:50
Salam,

i can help you, i want also perfect my english. i have difficult to do conversation.

But i propose to help you, what diffucult have you got?
[hr] [b][center]Si perçante soit la vue, on ne se voit jamais de dos[/center][/b][b]Boycottez pour la paix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [color=#FF0000]Boycottez!!!!!!!!![/color][color=#FFFFFF]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [color=#009900]Boycottez pour les enfants de Gaza!!!!!![/color][/b]
a
26 September 2006 00:09
Camer
aziz_dk

have a nice day.

I sent you a private message since September 16th. I ' m still waiting for your reply.

I sent you a PM, I hope the link this time works ... hehehe
Aziz_dk
l
26 September 2006 01:01
can someone help me in english the usaperplexe
thank you so much

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook