Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Friday fun
M
3 April 2008 18:23
How can any man enjoy reading that he is a lazy, prejudiced, macho and untoughtful brute?? grinning smiley

Men are truly a weird thing !! lol
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
I
4 April 2008 04:12
You are so right about the corruption in our beloved Morocco. I flew from Indiana to New York to have the Consulate renew my passeport and was refused and was denied this priviledge because I would not corrupt the clerk. I firmly believe that non-cooperation with evil is as much of a duty as cooperation with good.
a
4 April 2008 14:05
Minniemouse

we are a starnge breed ........did not you know ?
a
4 April 2008 14:05
Minniemouse

we are a strange breed ........did not you know ?
M
4 April 2008 14:10
atlasmagic
Minniemouse

Yes i did of course, it's just nice when a man confirms it!! lol
M
4 April 2008 14:12
Interprete
You are so right about the corruption in our beloved Morocco. I flew from Indiana to New York to have the Consulate renew my passeport and was refused and was denied this priviledge because I would not corrupt the clerk. I firmly believe that non-cooperation with evil is as much of a duty as cooperation with good.

Thank you for your comment Interprete but i think you have posted in the wrong thread smiling smiley
a
4 April 2008 17:51
Minniemouse
atlasmagic
Minniemouse

Yes i did of course, it's just nice when a man confirms it!! lol

Fair enough we see things for what they are ......our way fo seing logic
a
4 April 2008 17:56
Korean drummer takes the show

[www.youtube.com]
a
9 April 2008 12:53
You think your tube was busy this morning?

[www.chilloutzone.de]
M
10 April 2008 15:22
atlasmagic
You think your tube was busy this morning?

[www.chilloutzone.de]

This is sheer madness!! truly unbelievable. How do they allow that to happen? it's not even safe!!!
H
11 April 2008 13:26
I'm not inciting you...

[www.youtube.com]
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
H
11 April 2008 13:27
[www.youtube.com]
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
25 April 2008 16:28
Animal story of the week

from a radio phone in show allegedly)

One of those "tells us about your pets" hours.

"So, anyway, I've got this pet snake, and it's not been eating. You know, a pythony thing. And it suddenly stopped eating. Nothing worked. Not even mice. So, I took it to the vet, and the vet said sometimes they get like this and not to worry - they always eat eventually.

But it carried on and on. And I thought, well maybe it was feeling bored of being in its tanks. So I took it out of the tank to see if it wanted to eat then, and it just went behind the sofa and stayed there. So perhaps that wasn't the problem.

Anyway, I woke up the next morning, and it was lying stretched out on the bed next to me. Which you know, was a bit odd but kind of cute.

So I told the vet this and the vet said 'Ah, well, sometimes if they've got their eye on a particular bit of prey, they starve themselves, especially if it's big prey. And then, when they're fairly sure there's room enough for them, they lie down next to them, just to see if they'll fit it all in.'"
a
25 April 2008 16:31
as

You got to love this guy... This is a true story about a recent
wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it.

It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests.

After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd.
He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.

He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.

As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him.

So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party was an envelope.

He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man.

The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them.

After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he
turned to the best man and said, 'F---you!' Then he turned to his bride and said, 'F--- you!'

Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, 'I'm outta here.'

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning.

While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong.

His revenge--making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300-guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.

This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think we might get a MasterCard 'priceless' commercial out of this?

Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends: $32,000.

Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion: $3,000

Deluxe two-week honeymoon accommodations in Maui : $8,500.

The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride humping the best man: Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MASTERCARD
M
25 April 2008 18:23
LOL, it's true that it would be priceless...if only it were real grinning smiley

Have a nice weekend all
a
26 April 2008 14:10
azul,
atlass plesae stop those silly contributions, we are not allowed to make fun by using our religion as a tool.this is a jewish method used to attack islam and use people like you to spread it.be carefull and try to reconsider your way of thinking.
yours agtnif
a
26 April 2008 14:15
and more seriously you name the forum friday fun
matatmargouch
a
26 April 2008 14:21
agtnif

First of all you do not have to read these jockes if you do not want to !
For your infos Friday is the last day of the working week for most people & Jockes do not have religions yet .....
So take your twisted way some where else as people on this forum have more sense & know that a jocke is a jocke
Do go to some relegious forums & spread hate if you want + here is a forun in English with no relegious agendas !

May allah show you the right path

Amine

agntif76
azul,
atlass plesae stop those silly contributions, we are not allowed to make fun by using our religion as a tool.this is a jewish method used to attack islam and use people like you to spread it.be carefull and try to reconsider your way of thinking.
yours agtnif
a
26 April 2008 16:19
azul,
friady dearest friend is a muslim feast,and it is a shame to have a muslim like you writing laic jokes so as cheer up.there are thausands of jokes that may be used instead of those silly ones.
NB:i am not trying to attack you,i just wanna warn you that what you are trying to do may be considered as a sin and since you are a muslim i should give you some pieces of advice.
thanks for understanding dearest friend
yours agntif76
M
26 April 2008 20:47
agntif76
azul,
yours agtnif

Can i understand why you're picking on atlasmagic in particular? FYI i am the one who started this topic and named it the Friday fun! As Atlasmagic said, Firday fun is almost a tradition in many offices in England where people (especially in the IT field) send each other jokes on emails as a reward for a very busy and hectic week and to put each other in the weekend spirit.

As for the religion well let me tell you something:
-Firstly, you don't know if people here belong to a religion or if they are believers at all
-secondly, it's none of your business
-thirdly, this forum is moderated by very serious people and these guys are the only ones who can ban or cancel a subject because it might be offending or subject to racial, religious discrimination or whatever. And as you can see, this topic has been open for a while and was lucky to have fans like atlasmagic, Hicham and others who are blessed with a great sense or humour and always put nice and clever jokes to cheer us up. And no one has ever mentionned or insulted any religion as far as i remember.

Unfortunately, you don't seem to belong here so as atlasmagic suggested, all you have to do is avoid this topic and move to forums which are more likely to your taste (i.e. www.smallminded.net)
a
26 April 2008 21:22
azul,
as i have read read your interventions i feel that i find great people with whome i can discuss topics.But now you are shocking me with your reply which meant to degrade and debase me.My intention is not to be offensive,not really that dear friend.I have selected our friend among others because he has chosen a joke where noah is taken as a prophet and paly jokes with that great man.More seriously, he has use God the ALMIGHTY in his joke.Do you think that this is fair?ok assuming that you are not a muslim dovoted and those who are writing such jokes are not neither(this is yr claim not mine)why you make fun of our religion?you should now that most those who visit the web sites are muslims and thus you should respect them!
again i apologise if i have said something wrong
yours agntif
NB:my motto in discussion is not as yours attacking people rather i want to acquire more competencies in discussion art.
sincerly yours
agntif76
a
27 April 2008 00:18
Greetings all (yes and the extreme right Assalmo3alicom),
What a lovely topic really funny thanks everyone who contributed to it especially Atlas and Minnie. These jokes are hilarious if one can’t see the funny side of it; here is a place where to find depressing news about Muslims or the world crisis:
[www.whatdoesitmean.com]

\\\\////
agntif76, Adidas Best wear can sip up your spirit and leave you with coke.
M
28 April 2008 10:22
agntif76
azul,
as i have read read your interventions i feel that i find great people with whome i can discuss topics.But now you are shocking me with your reply which meant to degrade and debase me.My intention is not to be offensive,not really that dear friend.I have selected our friend among others because he has chosen a joke where noah is taken as a prophet and paly jokes with that great man.More seriously, he has use God the ALMIGHTY in his joke.Do you think that this is fair?ok assuming that you are not a muslim dovoted and those who are writing such jokes are not neither(this is yr claim not mine)why you make fun of our religion?you should now that most those who visit the web sites are muslims and thus you should respect them!
again i apologise if i have said something wrong
yours agntif
NB:my motto in discussion is not as yours attacking people rather i want to acquire more competencies in discussion art.
sincerly yours
agntif76

I beg your pardon?? you didn't intend to be offensive? so how do you qualify calling Atlas's jokes "silly contributions"??

and how to you call this??

and more seriously you name the forum friday fun. [b
matatmargouch[/b]]

Isn't this an insult? or maybe you thought we wouldn't understand?

Back to the subject, in the joke about Noah, Atlas didn't mention God the Almighty at all, not once! he used the word lord which for Muslims doesn't mean nothing. The only Almighty for Muslims is Allah and i know Atlas isn't stupid to use him in a joke. So please, put things in perspective before judging and don't insult people's intelligence!
a
28 April 2008 19:46
azul,
"
I beg your pardon?? you didn't intend to be offensive? so how do you qualify calling Atlas's jokes "silly contributions"??

and how to you call this?? "
it is a silly contribution dear friend,and if i am participating with a silly contribution you can direct me and i will be happy then.I call it silly because it degrades muslims and their relegion.there are thousands of jokes,thousands.why exactly chose the prophet for your jokes?why not chose a satanic figure?there are plenty persons that you may use to joke after a hectic week full of stresses.
back to "makatmrgoch" i am pretty sure that you understand it more than i do, simply beacause i am not arab.using such offensive word,according to you,meant to make you aware that what you are doing is a big sin and you should reconsider your way of thinking.To sum up we should help each other,dircet each other,and we should not be sensible when reading intervention,in amazigh culture we say"lha9 ihrra"ie truth is bitter.
sincerly yours
agntif76
a
28 April 2008 21:42
agntif76

Listen here we told you once & we tell you again this forum is for open discussions & jokes ....& if you are easily offended & you choose to use your religion to get to people i am sorry you have picked up the wrong place.....
Here Muslims & others discuss & joke with no hidden agendas ,so its better for you & the rest of us if other you play with the rules or find some where else where your narrow minded views of everything are welcomed !
No one here offended or attempted to offend + who told you all people here are muslims or Arabs or .... i believe we have Moroccans & friends of Morocco all religions mixed ....
a
28 April 2008 22:46
atlasmagic
agntif76

Listen here we told you once & we tell you again this forum is for open discussions & jokes ....& if you are easily offended & you choose to use your religion to get to people i am sorry you have picked up the wrong place.....
Here Muslims & others discuss & joke with no hidden agendas ,so its better for you & the rest of us if other you play with the rules or find some where else where your narrow minded views of everything are welcomed !
No one here offended or attempted to offend + who told you all people here are muslims or Arabs or .... i believe we have Moroccans & friends of Morocco all religions mixed ....
stop it and do not provoke people especially tthose who are jalous about their religion.hypocricy my dear friend lead to hell nass2alo allah assalama wal3afiya.
a
29 April 2008 10:52
agntif76
I don’t think you are in a position to talk on behalf of everyone. The title of this post is Friday fun, Friday relaxation, or simply happy times you don't have to join in. Not everyone goes to night clubs but no one goes there telling them to turn the music down or don’t drink its Haram; one just retain oneself from dictating to other what is right from wrong.
You don’t have to reply to every single post searching to score “hassanats”. It is this kind of behaviour that is promoting our simple and lovely religion to be rigid and complicated.
Jalousie blurs one’s vision. Open a post of your own instead of just spoiling those you don’t like.

\\\\////
Adidas Best style
a
29 April 2008 11:41
adds
agntif76
I don’t think you are in a position to talk on behalf of everyone. The title of this post is Friday fun, Friday relaxation, or simply happy times you don't have to join in. Not everyone goes to night clubs but no one goes there telling them to turn the music down or don’t drink its Haram; one just retain oneself from dictating to other what is right from wrong.
You don’t have to reply to every single post searching to score “hassanats”. It is this kind of behaviour that is promoting our simple and lovely religion to be rigid and complicated.
Jalousie blurs one’s vision. Open a post of your own instead of just spoiling those you don’t like.
you will be rewarded by jewish and rival of islams in doind that!congratulations sir for making fun of islam religion.just tell me one thing if you want me to stay away from that forum!are you muslim?if so i will stay here to give you some pieces of advice on the hope to return to the real path.If you are not a muslim and you are ready to particiapte with more silly contribution then i will step out.
M
29 April 2008 12:13
The Pope goes to New York.

He is picked up at the airport by a limousine.

He looks at the beautiful car and says to the driver, "You know, I hardly ever get to drive. Would you please let me?"

The driver is understandably hesistant and says, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm supposed to do that."

But the Pope persists, "Please?" The driver finally lets up. "Oh, all right, I can't really say no to the Pope."

So the Pope takes the wheel, and boy, is he a speed demon! He hits the gas and goes around 100 mph in a 45 zone. A policeman notices and pulls him over.

The cop walks up and asks the Pope to roll down the window.

Startled and surprised, the young officer asks the Pope to wait a minute.

He goes back to his patrol car and radios the chief.

Cop: Chief, I have a problem.

Chief: What sort of problem?

Cop: Well, you see, I pulled over this guy for driving way over the speed limit but it's someone really important.

Chief: Important like the mayor?

Cop: No, no, much more important than that.

Chief: Important like the governor?

Cop: Wayyyyyy more important than that.

Chief: Like the president?

Cop: More.

Chief: Who's more important than the president?

Cop: I don't know, but he's got the Pope as his CHAUFFEUR!
c
30 April 2008 11:40
It's not yet friday, this will keep busy till then : Comedy central is streaming all 12 seasons of South Park, enjoy :

[www.southparkstudios.com]

Who remembers "Oh my God they killed Kenny ! you bastards !" ?
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook