Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Aid El Fitr
G
2 November 2005 11:59
Salam to everybody.

In Italy and of course the rest of Europe, on Thursday muslim people and my boyfriend Fattah included will celebrate the "Aid el Fitr"

Please: is there something i can do personally concerning the Aid that i can do to show Fattah that, although our very high number of problems and misunderstanding i still care about him a great deal???

Any advice? Thanking you in advance!
a
2 November 2005 13:28
Mabrouk el Eid to everyone here and to you too Georgina.

In morocco we make small cake witch we eat together with a nice breakfast with el massaman too is kind of pandecake.
Parents normaly buy new clooths to there kids, i guess new pullover will catch back his child memory..

If it was me after ramadan i would love to have some morning ????? i hope u got me here..

i am not suppose to talk about it i am fasting ...

enjoy your EID ALL OF YOU
Aziz_dk
G
2 November 2005 13:59

Ciao Aziz_dk!!!!!

You cheeky monkey!!!!!! Some morning what....???!!!

Confidentially... between the two of us...(!!!) ..
yes that could do for me too!!! ;-P

A nice jumper would also be nice.... or a pair of new winter sleepers i know he needs them.
a
2 November 2005 14:10
Georgina!!!!
You know your man better than he knows him selv,
I hope you enjoy your Eid and he will be happy with his pair of winter sleepers..
damm I need a pair too .. too bad i got to buy them for my selv .. hehehehe.
aziz_dk
f
2 November 2005 14:28
here to inshallah..on Thursday we will celebrate al gidh in australia ... my whole family will come togetter,i wish the whole moroccan community all over the globe a happy an nice al gidh al fithr
T
Tej
2 November 2005 14:31
hi georgina!

the thing you can do is to wear a traditionnal dress if you get one and to prepare a very good lunch for your dear hsband, everybody know that men are fond of googd food lol

or you can just telle him that you love him and that you don't imagine living without him by your side...

good aid to you all, have a nice day!
T
Tej
2 November 2005 14:34
fossil a écrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> here to inshallah..on Thursday we will celebrate
> al gidh in australia ... my whole family will come
> togetter,i wish the whole moroccan community all
> over the globe a happy an nice al gidh al fithr

thank you fossil, all my wishes smiling smiley
G
2 November 2005 14:34

Thank you fossil that is my wish too of course, to the moroccan community all over our beautiful world!

Aziz_dk, i tell you you are très très SIMPATICO my dear!!!
T
Tej
2 November 2005 14:35
Georgina a écrit:
> >
> Thank you fossil that is my wish too of course, to
> the moroccan community all over our beautiful
> world!
>
> Aziz_dk, i tell you you are très très SIMPATICO my
> dear!!!======and i'm not? lol
>

G
2 November 2005 14:49

Hello Tej, you know i have at least 15 traditional dresses, sent from Fattah mama and a friend of mine, caftans, jellabà and the babouche too, i will certailny wear one of them.

I knew so much you ladies and gentleman could have given me a good help, regarding the food, after a good month of mainly moroccan or anyway arabic food, tomorrow he will be eating the good and old Spaghetti al pomodoro!!!!
After all we are in italy!!!

And music? Deoudi could go?

I mean i dont wanna sound ridicoulous, but although i keep telling him i will not become a muslimah, i still would celebrate this important day for the islamic world. In our town the arab community, mainly moroccans give a special party, to which everybody is invited but he wouldnt go even if i offered to go with him.

(One thing i'm secretelt hoping, that he wont go back to beers soon.)

Tej....it goes for you too!!!
I
3 November 2005 08:45
Hi everybody,

Aid Moubarak to everyone....wish you all the best.....
Z
3 November 2005 09:43
in the usa too, eid in unanimity is on thursday smiling smiley

Happy eid to you folks, your relatives and beloved with best wishes of success, prosperity and health
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep …
a
3 November 2005 10:15
Eif Moubarek lil Jami3

Enjoy you first breakfast !!
aziz_dk
c
3 November 2005 14:10
Aid moubarak to everybodysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

This is greath, seeing millions of people all happy and celebrating at the same time. It´s magic, it´s a gift from allah to all of us.

Once again aid moubarak

cali
c
3 November 2005 14:14
Georgina a écrit:
> > Ciao Aziz_dk!!!!!
>
> You cheeky monkey!!!!!! Some morning
> what....???!!!
>

So tell us how did your day of Aid al fitr go with fattah? Did you surprise him?

> Confidentially... between the two of us...(!!!) ..
>
> yes that could do for me too!!! ;-P
>

Then I hope you took aziz´s advise seriouselywinking smileytongue sticking out smiley

Aid moubarak to you

cali
a
3 November 2005 14:39
She is a smart.. girl Cali ..
I guess fatah having hard time this morning.... Georgina will milk him this morning hehehehe.
or may be he is enjoying beeing milked..
i guess i am allowing my selv to be frikkkky this morning..

enjoy everybody
aziz_dk
c
3 November 2005 15:37
hahaaa aziz dit svintongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smiley

now that ramadan is over, you start being creativegrinning smileygrinning smiley

Aid Moubarak

ps. det var venlig mentwinking smiley
G
3 November 2005 15:44

Ciao beautiful people!

i bought the winter sleepers to fattah, i will cook a special italian pasta tonite.....dressed like a 100% woman from the bled,and give them to him........
it seem we are like an old couple!!!!!
In Italy the sun is out and warm and i feel good.

Cali ciao!!! Nobody will know how i will spend this special day with Fattah!

Aziz_dk: ha ha haaa! you are terrible!!!!! You use some of the most funny words!!!!

Again Happy Aid and in italian Auguri!!!!
a
3 November 2005 15:54
hahaaa aziz dit svin
jeg tager den ikke så tungt.. den er accepteret.,,hehehehe
I know people from odense are very dangerous i rather behave hehehehe!!

i guess sometime we have to allow our selv to use our imagination..
but i dont wanna imagine Georgina in Moroccan clothes and fattah in his maroccan jalaba.. weli weli weli ... ops get out of my head and fast ... hehehehe.

enjoy guys
c
3 November 2005 16:12
Aziz I just moved to Odensefor a couple of months ago, to finish my degree in proces eng. So don´t worry I don´t live in vollsmosewinking smiley

Georgina, tanti auguri a te e a Fattah. How are you going to cook your pasta?
Don´t tell me in a pot with hot water hehehe. I mean what sauce are you going to cook. Personally I miss pasta ai funghi (cantarelle e porcini) aglio e peccorino sardo.

cali
Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. Russell Baker
G
3 November 2005 16:23

WOW!!!!!

Cali we have the same taste in pasta. I porcini li adoro anche io carissimo Cali!

For those who doesnt know Mr.Cali is an excellent italian speaker and knows a great deal of italy, italian people and italian habits and italian

Well sorry to disappoint you but Fattah loves ONLY tomato sauce, plenty of.
Gosh is so boring....
Myself after having been a vegetarian for the past 12 years i developped a wonderful way of cooking vegetables with pasta and rice, and him.... just tomato sauce!!!!
c
3 November 2005 17:01
Thanks for the compliments Georginasmiling smiley You know! Here in Denmark there are so many porcini in the forests, there is also a greath deal of cantarelle particullary at this time of the year. Danish people usually don´t have the custom of going to the forest on sundays to pick mushrooms, and the vegetation for these mushrooms is just right at this time of the year. So you can imagine how many porcini that just rotten and putrefy in the forest.

Cali
a
3 November 2005 17:16
Hi Cali ..have u been living in dk for long..
where did u moved from to Odense!?!?
where in Morocco are u from?
aziz_dk
G
3 November 2005 17:16

No no compliments Cali, just reality!

My uncle goes and recently he brought us some really big porcini, not too tasty though.

Ok danish people dont have this habit.... well...... you have a whole forest full of porcini that are waiting to be picked up from You!!!!

Go!!!

Med Venlig Hilsen (as my swedish client says!)

This goes also to Aziz_dk
a
3 November 2005 17:19
Med Venlig Hilsen

is danish too
means with friendly regards

aziz_dk

just curious...i am moroccan can´t help it what is porcini??????
G
3 November 2005 17:23
Excuse us!

Well Porcino is a special mushroom, nice strong flavour, cannot be grown artificially, and is usually sold fresh or dried which is also very nice, it goes in risotto (rice), by itself, with meat, other vegetables, and so on.

Go in to an italian grocery store, there must be some italian immigrants there, and get it , you will not regret it!!!
a
3 November 2005 17:29
thanks Georgina for making me hungry..yes there are some Italian grocery over here.. i may try it soon.. may be this weekend..
but was nice of you clearing that up for me!!
aziz_dk
c
3 November 2005 17:38
Georgina I would have loved to do that, but since I just moved to this town. I still didn´t find an appartement with my own kitchen. And to tell you the truth, I don´t have time to do that. I actually look back at those moments when I together with my Italian friends went to pick up procini, with nostalgy. We used to bring sandwiches to the forest and in the evening we made all different kind of food with them. Once my friend´s father made for us a velutata with them cause we run out of ideas.lolgrinning smileygrinning smiley

Aziz I´ve been for 15 years now, I actually moved from Herning where I was working for Arla foods ingredients, but I have been moving arround because of work. Fanø, Holstebro, Hjørring, Vejle and Struer. That´s because of my job "Dairy technician" mejeri teknikker. And now I´ll be here in Odense technikum the next 2 years at least. Inshalah
Eh by the way I´m from Essaouira. The city of windsurfing and cold weather

Cali
c
3 November 2005 17:41
Aziz we can go and pick porcini this weekend. And I´ll make you a good pasta ai porcini. Who knows we might be lucky and find some cantarelle. Those are the only 2 possible to find here.
a
3 November 2005 17:52
it sounds good for me..may be next weekend we can arrange something..i am working this weekend.
u have been all over Jylland. Wiered places hehehe..
i have my brother workes in Essaouira, and he worked later for almost 10 years in Onagha as doocter now he moved to Safi.
i like essaouira very much .. different people you wont assume they are moroccan. with the way they behave and beeing open. i love that in them..

enjoy your stay in Odense and anytime u are in Århus you are very welcome.

aziz_dk
that goes for u too Georgina of course with Fattah ..u are welcome anytime..
!!
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook