Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Facebook
v
27 August 2007 17:38
Hello guys,
does anyone of you have facebook? if yes, r u addicted to this thing smiling smiley ?
M
27 August 2007 20:53
Hi, I wouldn't call myself addicted but I spend a minimum of 1/2 h every day on it, now i don't know if that's enough to make me a medical case smiling smiley
I used to spend longer in the beginning browsing the endless applications but now I just go to share jokes with friends, it's good fun and thanks to it I managed to find some really old friends whom I thought I'd never see again smiling smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
P
30 August 2007 14:22
I have started using it recently and managed to find an old friend. I dont finding it very useful yet. I guess, I need to develop it a little bit more.
one other website for professionals is linkedin.com.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2007 04:06 by Passerby.
M
30 August 2007 14:38
Passerby
I have started using it recently and managed to find an old friend. I not finding it very useful yet. I guess, I need to develop it a little bit more.

Hi there passerby!

I don't know what you mean by "useful" smiling smiley if you're looking for useful and practical information for professionals I don't think facebook is the right place to search as it wasn't created to serve this purpose. It started as a small idea to link universities in the US and developed into what it is now. It's great for fun (some cool applications on it) or to build a network of friends and share things but that's about it really. I like the idea of looking at my friends's friends and so on, it's like a small window on people's lives without getting too personal smiling smiley
I'm also champion of poking people and throwing food at them grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2007 02:42 by Minniemouse.
P
30 August 2007 16:09
Minniemouse
Passerby
I have started using it recently and managed to find an old friend. I not finding it very useful yet. I guess, I need to develop it a little bit more.

Hi there passerby!

I don't know what you mean by "useful" smiling smiley if you're looking for useful and practical information for professionals I don't think facebook is the right place to search as it wasn't created to serve this purpose. It started as a small idea to link universities in the US and developed into what it is now. It's great for fun (some cool applications on it) or to build a network of friends and share things but that's about it really. I like the idea of looking at my friends's friends and so on, it's like a small window on people's lives without getting too personal smiling smiley
I'm also champion of poking people and throwing food at them grinning smiley

sounds like a lot of fun, who do you poke and throw food at? friends of friends? how do they react?

I knew it is not for professionals (linkedin is here for that), I will try to spend some more time on it.
M
30 August 2007 16:29
I do it to friends only, i'm not brave enough to throw cold soups and messy ice cream at strangers, you never know how they'll respond! lol
v
30 August 2007 16:33
Minniemouse, tell me, is there a food application on facebook? i'd love to throw food at people (tm). I love the pet application, I have a panda right now grinning smiley, it's so funny when he gets really hungry and upset he shows it.
M
30 August 2007 16:43
Yes, it's called the food fight!! evil
M
30 August 2007 18:07
cranberry
I love the pet application, I have a panda right now grinning smiley, it's so funny when he gets really hungry and upset he shows it.

You've just reminded me! I adopted a squirl few months ago and only fed him once!Oh I went now to check on him but he's not reacting anymore to food or petting. He must be dead or something..I'm awful crying(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2007 06:08 by Minniemouse.
P
30 August 2007 20:50
Minniemouse
cranberry
I love the pet application, I have a panda right now grinning smiley, it's so funny when he gets really hungry and upset he shows it.

You've just reminded me! I adopted a squirl few months ago and only fed him once!Oh I went now to check on him but he's not reacting anymore to food or petting. He must be dead or something..I'm awful crying(

I misssed this application thing, i will check it tonight.
poor squirrel though!
l
31 August 2007 08:32
it is good stuff
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook