Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Il épouse quatre femmes le même jour pour défier sa première épouse
L
LIN
30 septembre 2003 09:53
Salam Oualikoum,

Il épouse quatre femmes le même jour pour défier sa première épouse

RYAD (AFP) - Un Saoudien de 23 ans a convolé en justes noces avec quatre femmes le même jour pour défier sa première épouse dont il venait de divorcer, rapporte samedi un journal saoudien.

"En nous séparant, ma première épouse a prétendu qu'aucune autre femme n'accepterait de se lier à moi", a déclaré le Saoudien, seulement identifié par son nom de famille, Qahtani, au quotidien Al-Watan.

Par amour-propre, il s'était juré de se marier à quatre autres femmes en un seul jour. Ce qui fut fait. Et le polygame a choisi de passer sa lune de miel dans la région dont est originaire son ex-épouse, selon le journal.

La polygamie est une pratique légale en Arabie, une monarchie conservatrice du Golfe. L'islam autorise l'homme à épouser jusqu'à quatre femmes, dès lors qu'il a les moyens de les entretenir et qu'il les traite de manière équitable.

Mais il est rare qu'un musulman convole le même jour avec quatre femmes.

No comment!!!!!!!!!! eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley

La vie est comme un arc-en-ciel: il faut de la pluie et du soleil pour en voir les couleurs.
b
30 septembre 2003 14:50
Cela démontre, s'il en était besoin que le sous développement n'est pas économique, il est dans les têtes.

Cela me rappelle un prof qui disait : "l'homme arabe (en général) a les apparences de l'homme du vingtième siècle, mais la mentalité de la préhistoire"!!
a
30 septembre 2003 17:27

Vive l'arabie saoudite , 4 femmes le meme jour .
Phenomnal ce gars . Encore bravo a lui .

kir kir kir kir kir
n
30 septembre 2003 21:23
Abdell tu m'étonnes toujours... je sais que tu plaisante mais ya une part de vérité dans tout ce qu'on dit.
bye
Nawelle
a
1 octobre 2003 13:09
nawell

pour rien te cacher j'envie cet homme , mais ma femme a une casserolle en main . aie aieeeeeeeeeeee
k
1 octobre 2003 20:50
Rien d'étonnant, les saoudiens sont stupides, cupides (bon d'accord pas tous mais bon...).

PS un petit coucou à Abdell...

Message edité (05-10-03 17:48)
z
2 octobre 2003 10:56
Salam Lin,

Oui, j'ai entendu cette histoire et c'est un scandale eye popping smiley eye popping smiley eye popping smiley...
N'importe quoi, tout ça par fierté pffff....

Ahyana 3alikoum al 3arab...

A bientot.

Zineb.

A bientôt :D
n
2 octobre 2003 11:52
belaaziz, je crois que même l'homme prehistorique n'avait pas cette mentalité!

il a fait travailler ses meninges, ses biceps et a travaillé dur pour survivre, ses decouvertes ont permis à l'humanité d'avancer......................l'homme prehistorique n'est certainement pas fier de son descendant Saudien!!sourirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
on dit: keteret alhamm tedehhek!
amicalement
c
5 octobre 2003 12:38
C'est vraiment un malheur que ce barbarisme se passe dans le pays de notre profet. Les femmes sont traitées comme des bêtes!!. Savez vous qu'ils n'ont même pas le droits d'avoir une carte d'identité?. J'ai lu il ya deux ans un livre d'une princesse saoudienne, et ce qu'elle a ecris m'a rendu malade.
j
9 octobre 2003 16:02
Et, ces quatres femmes. Pourquoi elles ont acceptés ? C'est de leurs responsabilités.
Lui au moins il n'a pas fréquenté (en cachette) QUATRE femmes comme le font les HYPOCRITES de notre espèce.
c
10 octobre 2003 09:27
Et pourquoi il a besoin de quatres femmes, il est par hasard une machine qui travaille 24 sur 24 (6 heures pour chaque femme)!!!!
m
12 octobre 2003 20:07
I will tell you a nice story I have a friend a wise friend with a great knowledge in Islam.
He was asked once by a respectable American lady if it is true that the Muslims has the right to marry four women or it’s just any kind of propaganda to put down the image of our religion .My wise friend answered yes it’s the real truth. The lady was quit chocked but after a while she asked why it’s so?
And my friend the wise one again explained to her the reasons and more specifically the requirements for a man to do so, and then she was wondering like she had seen some kind of logic or more precisely wisdom in that fact.
My wise friend asked her one simple question: how many women do the average American sleep with during his life?
And amazingly the lady was honest with her self first and she said the following:
At age of 14 any American start having sex with his first school girl friend and beside her he has the girl in the neighbor when he reach the high school he choose a new one and after graduation he surely get laid with a nice girl to celebrate his new status as a freshman and she said that in general the average of girl that he would have at the university is about 6 or 8 if he decide to achieve his education, if not the average will be higher if he choose to start working after high school because he will be introduced to a world where sex is a priority to either succeed in his career or just to be in harmony with him self she said.
My wise friend who was counting the number of girls that the American can have during his life told the lady that our nice guy will have in average 10 to 12 girls in his entire life which is 3 times what the Muslim can have if he can afford it.
And my wise friend was asking the lady who is wrong you or we?
She said no comment.
Thank you.
Think about it for just a second before saying any stupid thing especially ladies.

Message edité (12-10-03 20:08)
e
12 octobre 2003 21:58
Hello mahboul,

I really liked your friends' story. What a great response to a question that faces you wherever you are if you are a Muslim. I certainly will use it and I thank you for that.
However, I would, if I were you, remove the last phrase from the message. the ladies on this forum are free to criticize the story as they wish in my view, and if you worn them not to say anything "stupid" in response to your story, I don't think it's fair.

Thanks,

m
12 octobre 2003 22:55
If you want ,it' doesn't bother me at all it's just an automatic reaction to what had been said in this forum since the story was related but I don't care either they understand it or not I m just realating a reality that we don't want to accept I m kind of harsh and free talking guy I don't care about any kind of critics .
it's simple as that and thanks
b
12 octobre 2003 23:47
I can't believe how little thoughtfull your friend is:

Since your "wise" friend is making the analogy of a western guy having many girl friends with a muslim guy having the right to have 4 wives, why doesn't he get even "wiser" and ask himself how many guys the western girl gets to have a relationship to, compared to the muslim girl who only gets one at most???

Qualifying your friend's thoughts with wisdom is an insult to the word!

Boughaba
m
13 octobre 2003 01:09
ho ho ho
You didn't get the point even you are a boughaba. That’s what we call get your enemy where you want so he can not move any further and you just leave him alone thinking about how stupid he was to ask such evidence question.
And that's your right to think what so ever you want as long as you can do it "wisely" like my friend does, and I m so surprise how a word is dear to you than a whole way of thinking, what I said for living is the "word" but I m not worry it's only the way it is, if you only had a little "thoughts" you will be so "wise" that you can easily understand the subject which do not have any thing to do with any girls or boys but as I see you are in a such hurry to find any unbelievable connection to introduce the so called "analogy" between this degrading west and the 'wise" way to think and live which is Islam.
And since you want it there is another nice story
My wise friend cause he is was once invited by his American neighbor because my wise friend is an open mind. After diner they went to have some coffee and they start an interesting conversation about each one's origin, amazingly most of the persons there was embarrassed when my wise friend give them his real origin from father, mother and great father and great mother and so on, and he just asked one guy about his father and he got this answer :I don't know because my mother have to many boy friend before she got me, so my wise friend asked him if he does have any brother or sister or if he knows that he has any half brother or half sister ,he said probably, and my wise friend was just thinking what is the probability that this guy will have sex with his sister without knowing that ,and he said thanks god for been a Muslim so my mom has only one husband ,my father and I m sure that there is no way that I can touch my sister or half sister because I know all of them.
You can doubt of the wisdom of my friend but I believe that even with our eyes wide open we deny the simple truth and we try hard to find any giving reason; cause we are not able to find it by our selves; to criticize what shouldn’t be, And that only the way it is correct boughaba
Go ahead boughaba find the way your own way of thinking not any giving path you can have some imagination if I m not mistaking.

Message edité (13-10-03 01:14)
n
16 octobre 2003 09:33
en fait Cly, as tu des nouvelles de sa lune de Miel , ?? il est certainement "vidé" le pauvre.............
e
18 octobre 2003 06:47
ËÞÇÝÊäÇ

ËÞÇÝÊäÇ
ÝÞÇÞíÚ ãä ÇáÕÇÈæä æÇáæÍá
ÝãÇÒÇáÊ ÈÏÇÎáäÇ
ÑæÇÓÈ ãä " ÇÈí Ìåá "
æãÇÒáäÇ
äÚíÔ ÈãäØÞ ÇáãÝÊÇÍ æÇáÞÝá
äáÝ äÓÇÁäÇ ÈÇáÞØä
äÏÝäåä Ýí ÇáÑãá
æäãáßåä ßÇáÓÌÇÏ
ßÇáÇÈÞÇÑ Ýí ÇáÍÞá
æäåÐÇ ãä ÞæÇÑíÑ
ÈáÇ Ïíä æáÇ ÚÞá
æäÑÌÚ ÇÎÑ Çááíá
äãÇÑÓ ÍÞäÇ ÇáÒæÌí ßÇáËíÑÇä æÇáÎíá
äãÇÑÓå ÎáÇá ÏÞÇÆÞ ÎãÓå
ÈáÇ ÔæÞ ... æáÇ ÐæÞ
æáÇ ãíá
äãÇÑÓå .. ßÇáÇÊ
ÊÄÏí ÇáÝÚá ááÝÚá
æäÑÞÏ ÈÚÏåÇ ãæÊì
æäÊÑßåä æÓØ ÇáäÇÑ
æÓØ ÇáØíä æÇáæÍá
ÞÊíáÇÊ ÈáÇ ÞÊá
ÈäÕÝ ÇáÏÑÈ äÊÑßåä
íÇ áÝÙÇÙÉ ÇáÎíá
ÞÖíäÇ ÇáÚãÑ Ýí ÇáãÎÏÚ
æÌíÔ ÍÑíãäÇ ãÚäÇ
æÕß ÒæÇÌäÇ ãÚäÇ
æÞáäÇ : Çááå ÞÏ ÔÑÚ
áíÇáíäÇ ãæÒÚå
Úáì ÒæÌÇÊäÇ ÇáÇÑÈÚå
åäÇ ÔÝå
åäÇ ÓÇÞ
åäÇ ÙÝÑ
åäÇ ÇÕÈÚ
ßÃä ÇáÏíä ÍÇäæÊ
ÝÊÍäÇå áßí äÔÈÚ
ÊãÊÚäÇ " ÈãÇ ÇíãÇääÇ ãáßÊ "
æÚÔäÇ ãä ÛÑÇÆÒäÇ ÈãÓÊäÞÚ
æÒæÑäÇ ßáÇã Çááå
ÈÇáÔßá ÇáÐí íäÝÚ
æáã äÎÌá ÈãÇ äÕäÚ
ÚÈËäÇ Ýí ÞÏÇÓÊå
äÓäÇ äÈá ÛÇíÊå
æáã äÐßÑ
Óæì ÇáãÖÌÚ
æáã äÇÎÐ Óæì
|ÒæÌÇÊäÇ ÇáÇÑÈÚ

äÒÇÑ ÞÈÇäí

A
18 octobre 2003 14:37
Je suis toujours impressionné par la justesse des poètes. Il a très bien décrit la situation. Il a souligné "l'immoralité" du profit que nous tirons d'une loi faite sur mesure par les hommes pour les hommes.
J'ai aussi, souvent, constaté que les intellectuels arabes analysent très bien les incohérences de nos sociétés. Le problème est que leurs travaux ne trouvent pas d'écho et sombrent dans l'oubli. Je pense que le problème est, peut être, au niveau des blocage, ou frontières entre les différents niveaux de nos sociétés. Peut être, aussi, au niveau de l'argumentaire dans lequel nous avons du mal à nous projeter.
e
18 octobre 2003 17:57
T'as tout a fais raison, et c'est pour ca je n'ai pas ose ajouter un mot,

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook