Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
english speaking forum
s
sbs
19 July 2006 22:57
Hi guys and girls
i know there arent many descent english speaking Moroccan forums on the net, infact i think you can count them on one hand..... If you dont speak french there really isnt alot of choice!!
BUT!!!
there's a new forum on the net for the english speaking Moroccan community! www.moroccanstar.co.uk its a few months old and currently really buzzing with activity.
there is a great balance of serious discussion and lots of fun!
The forum has its on moroccanstar radio that have forum DJ's streaming live and Interacting with the forum members playing their music requests be it chaabi, rai, charki, RnB and lots more!!
be sure to check it out InshAllah, and help support it.

www.moroccanstar.co.uk
A
20 July 2006 04:16
u don't like yabiladi?
I
21 July 2006 01:46
Hi all,

sbs
Hi guys and girls
i know there arent many descent english speaking Moroccan forums on the net, infact i think you can count them on one hand..... If you dont speak french there really isnt alot of choice!!
BUT!!!
there's a new forum on the net for the english speaking Moroccan community! www.moroccanstar.co.uk its a few months old and currently really buzzing with activity.
there is a great balance of serious discussion and lots of fun!
The forum has its on moroccanstar radio that have forum DJ's streaming live and Interacting with the forum members playing their music requests be it chaabi, rai, charki, RnB and lots more!!
be sure to check it out InshAllah, and help support it.

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Thanks for the link....it seems to be intersting....Yabi ist one of the greatest forums but it could be some time really boring and quit!...other forums could help to change for a wile...
s
sbs
24 July 2006 04:37
i like it but,you take part on other sites too
z
25 July 2006 21:11
I'm from belgium would like tolk some one in marocco
never been there smiling smiley)))
s
sbs
5 August 2006 00:16
ask me