Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Company working wih morocco or doing moroccan goods or events
28 September 2012 19:56
Salam-a-laikoum everyone,

I am planning to get back to live and work in London.
I lived there from 1998 to 2010 where i worked in the restaurant industry in which unfortunately during all those years of a crazy nightlife lifestyle i get away from my roots my religion and my culture.
So in 2010 i got back near my family in the south of france where i grew up to get in touch with my roots, culture and back ground...i also went back to school and get a Higher national Diploma in Import/export logistics operation management .

Therefore now i am ready for a new departure with a loads of lesson learned and especially this one : "never forget where your from, your roots and culture" as the fall is quite hard and the landing even harder.

I am asking today if someone know any good, serious company that is doing business with morocco, buying or selling good to or from our beautiful country.

I am really seeking companies that doing trade with morocco or companies that sells Moroccan good, events companies that are organizing events in order for me to apply for jobs as i really want to be in that Moroccans spirit that we Moroccans know about as is a lifestyle and is in our genes.

I know that the best areas to live to be in the heart of a Moroccan community is around ladbroke Grove..If is another one please let me know.

Somebody can help by giving me details about how to find cheap accommodation by the time i get a job and move to a better place within the area of course.

I am had work, serious, versatile and have a great personality and also speak french.

Choukrane everyone and hope to read you soon...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook