Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Cheating or not?
L
15 avril 2020 00:57
I met this moroccan man in a dating app.we talked everyday and eventually had a a relationship, i met his mother and sisy via videocall.they doi speak wny so we smile and wavwd everytime, they were nice....i planned to visit him in Morocco and i sent money to him. He refused at first hut he needed it so i sent it. Then he told me that he always visit a female friend of his if that girl message him. He sleep in her house, just the two of them and see her almost every night...but he always says they are just friends and will get angry if i asked. He also don't want to talk to me if he is with her....he insisted im just jealous but i can feel she's he's girlfriend and he is toying with me.
S
15 avril 2020 01:01
Stay home in USCool
Citation
Lien a écrit:
I met this moroccan man in a dating app.we talked everyday and eventually had a a relationship, i met his mother and sisy via videocall.they doi speak wny so we smile and wavwd everytime, they were nice....i planned to visit him in Morocco and i sent money to him. He refused at first hut he needed it so i sent it. Then he told me that he always visit a female friend of his if that girl message him. He sleep in her house, just the two of them and see her almost every night...but he always says they are just friends and will get angry if i asked. He also don't want to talk to me if he is with her....he insisted im just jealous but i can feel she's he's girlfriend and he is toying with me.
15 avril 2020 01:01
Hi,

In fact he is toying with you. Don't sent him money, he is only taking advantage of you.

God bless you
15 avril 2020 01:13
Assalamoualaikom,

Don't get that kind of relationship. Look for something halal so you will be happy Insha Allah. Some people in Morocco lives in a precarious situations, so they don't hesitate to abuse from the goodness of people like you.
Sending is money is never a good idea when you just see the man by a camera. If you would like to do sadaqa give that money or to family in need or to people you have a real contact with them. If you don't have this two, I suggest you to donate to a family you don't know to avoid any confusion.

Allaho A3lam
Citation
Lien a écrit:
15 avril 2020 01:58
The jig is up.
15 avril 2020 02:48
Hello ! Don't send money to him and it's strange that he sleep with another girl and became angry If you asked it's creepy,, in my opinion he is taking advantage of your kindness, don't waste your time you deserve better smiling smiley
C
15 avril 2020 02:55
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOS
15 avril 2020 02:57
Yes she should or she'll go direclty to the wall SOS
C
15 avril 2020 03:03
worse Ill

She seems to be young and innocent or maybe she's just in love ... or an eternal dreamer...

Anywayyyy, she has to run away ... and quickly !!
Citation
Thesun13 a écrit:
Yes she should or she'll go direclty to the wall SOS
15 avril 2020 03:20
Yes you've right ! Those hypothesis are possible, when a person is kind and nice , a naughty can take advantage... that make me angry why humankind can be very opportunistic

Yes as fast as possible like a rabbit grinning smiley
Citation
Cawit a écrit:
worse Ill

She seems to be young and innocent or maybe she's just in love ... or an eternal dreamer...

Anywayyyy, she has to run away ... and quickly !!
C
15 avril 2020 03:31
Surtout si elle veut éviter de se faire prendre par le loup grinning smiley
Citation
Thesun13 a écrit:
Yes you've right ! Those hypothesis are possible, when a person is kind and nice , a naughty can take advantage... that make me angry why humankind can be very opportunistic

Yes as fast as possible like a rabbit grinning smiley
15 avril 2020 03:40
Mdrrrr ça me fait trop rire de lire les commentaires on fait des efforts pour toi en anglais mdrrr
15 avril 2020 03:41
Ooooh ouiii sinon il fera comme le loup dans le petit chaperon rouge , pour mieux te manger mon enfant ptdr
Citation
Cawit a écrit:
Surtout si elle veut éviter de se faire prendre par le loup grinning smiley
15 avril 2020 05:39
what do y like about him; his look!
i grieve for you girls
Citation
Lien a écrit:
15 avril 2020 06:14
I bet you're young 'cause you sound a bit retarded.
Get perspectives, don't be his fool's gold 'cause one way or another you'll find yourself in a dead end, heartbroken and foolish enough.

You might wanna reconsider your relationship, and you mostly need to get perspectives.
Citation
Lien a écrit:
Pas de mp. #LibérezAssange #Checo¹¹ https://youtu.be/L4_moYFry_s https://youtu.be/2ChdaNDFI30?si=1wb1ix3K45W-EuX0
M
15 avril 2020 10:21
Act like him and see his reaction.
L
15 avril 2020 16:11
I broke up with him after our second argument... He promised yo return the money but i don't know when...i just pray for him and i don't think i can trust someone anymore
L
15 avril 2020 18:09
I broke up with him after our second argument.he said he will return the money but i don't know when. He did not message anymore....he lives in Tangier, I don't think i can trust anyy anymore
M
15 avril 2020 18:37
He’s not worth your time. Drop him, ignore him and move on

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook