Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Celebrate and Thank you favorite Teacher…
a
27 March 2005 13:25
Salaam,

At one point in our childhood, we all had a teacher we loved and who marked our lives, sometimes forever, mine was called Si El Khebbaz, and it was in CM2. I can’t tell you how good this teacher was, and mostly in grammar, or Annahw, their was nothing that we read in his class without us doing EARAB on all the text, he was very severe and professional, but yet, he was kind and he will tell good jokes at the end of the day, as if his goal was always to make sure to send us home happy. I’ll never forget this teacher and still thank him every time I use my Arabic skills.

Have you had a teacher when you were young who marked your life?
cheers,

Almot
D
27 March 2005 22:29
Salam almotanabi ! smiling smiley

Your topic brought back to me some good memories... smiling smiley

I still remember my Math/French teacher in CM2 , his name was Mr Taoussi. He was a great teacher, professional and pedagogue at the same time...When we needed to talk he was here to listen to us and advise us.He was not very old , so we used to consider him like our big brother...

I was so happy the day he told me I was his favorite and best student ever grinning smiley
Peace & Love...
Y
28 March 2005 02:44
HI Almotnabi;
Good topic! I can't pick one favorite but they all had something in common! THey were good some very good. Their methods were somewhat orthodox but they got to me and my classmates. The system was great and gave Serious teachers the ability and flexibility to teach, really teach and the learning process was health and reached the objectives. I thank all my teachers esp the first one: SIMOHAMMED or SIN N3maSS as we called him in Lamsid, Koranic school! He prepared Us for every subject and did a very good job! Descipline was primary and everything else came through it! Other than some Fal9atsmiling smiley) we had, He was great.
As to the system now!!! I don't know where they are heading!!! too much technology!! too many goals and objectives!! too many changes!!! NO real results, well may be that's too harsh but it's more so than anything else.
Thank you SIN3AMASS.

Yani

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook