Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
who cares ?
w
7 September 2011 13:33
no one .
everybody wants a piece of the cake under well decorated words : democracy , human rights ..........
I thought this song deserves to be a topic :
they don t really care about us ? smiling smiley or do they ?

[www.youtube.com]
P
7 September 2011 18:26
i
8 September 2011 01:05
well done
all i wanna say is that they dont really care about us
ils sen fouten de nous
traduction en francais [www.lacoccinelle.net]
d
12 September 2011 08:10
why would they care about us? we only are sheeps in their eyeswhistling smiley
d
12 September 2011 08:13
"hit me, kick me, you can never get me" I like this line
a
20 March 2012 19:22
No, they realy dont care about us. We are their underdogs and we will always be if we dont do something about it.
Just think if we arabs/muslims have all that power they have, we will make this world a better place to live in.
Peace
f
26 November 2012 01:14
It is so funny to hear people blaming others for their misery and waiting for others to change their lives. No one will scratch your back if you don't do it for yourself. People around the world fought and died by millions for freedom and democracy, they now enjoying the fruit of their fights against ternary. We never wanted to die for those values, we love to be controlled and we love the high power to take control of our destiny. We never wanted to take a risk to make our self better. Don't balm others for your failure, it is yourself to balm. Don’t baby-cry and play the victim!
This makes me laugh:"Just think if we Arabs/Muslims have all that power they have, we will make this world a better place to live in" . The history of the Arabs/Muslims is the history of war not a history of peace. They are even fighting between them and killing each other every day. Wake up and be realistic maybe by doing that you can change the world you are living in.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook