Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
cambridge
T
4 June 2009 19:40
hello!

I'm just wondering if there is any morrocans in cambridge? I have to spend 2months in this city to improve my english.

Thanks.
f
4 June 2009 20:13
winking smileyCambridge?!?! What a jolly place.Chef Used to spend time rowing on its canal. Such a civilised town. I just loved it historical buildings, remind me of Salamanca in Spain. Anyway, if you get bored and you can't find Moroccans in Camb, take a bus to London there should be plenty there although I never met any, it should not take you too long to travel. Angel Whenever I felt I needed a Sunday break, and since I used to live on the North Circular, it was easy to get into the M11 (with my little POLO) and from there zoom straight to Cambridge...aaaaah!!! How much I miss that place!! ... Anyway, if London is too far for you and you like Latin dancing and don't mind meeting up with non white who speak English as well, there is a Salsa venue Footballin Cambridge (Search the net) which organises social classes on Thursdays if I can remember, and you won't feel alone!! Danse

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2009 08:17 by fcurrito.
T
4 June 2009 20:41
fcurrito
winking smileyCambridge?!?! What a jolly place.Chef Used to spend time rowing on its canal. Such a civilised town. I just loved it historical buildings, remind me of Salamanca in Spain. Anyway, if you get bored and you can't find Moroccans in Camb, take a bus to London there should be plenty there although I never met any, it should not take you too long to travel. Angel Whenever I felt I needed a Sunday break, and since I used to live on the North Circular, it was easy to get into the M11 (with my little POLO) and from there zoom straight to Cambridge...aaaaah!!! How much I miss that place!! ... Anyway, if London is too far for you and you like Latin dancing and don't mind meeting up with non white who speak English as well, there is a Salsa venue Footballin Cambridge (Search the net) which organises social classes on Thursdays if I can remember, and you won't feel alone!! Danse

Everyone has told to me that it was a good place to be and to visit. I'm just afraid that it will be a city without students( in summer) whereas I want to meet different people.
I've already planned to go to London: I won't take my car but I think that there are train or buses which connect London to Cambridge, and it's not very long..so I hope that I will meet some morrocans people, and why not from Yabiladi in London, or in Cambridge.
ps: sorry for the mistakesconfused smiley
s
8 June 2009 10:29
hi there
i live in luton
it s miles from cambridge
but you re welcome here anytimethumbs up
T
8 June 2009 11:31
salma49
hi there
i live in luton
it s miles from cambridge
but you re welcome here anytimethumbs up

hi salma!
thanks a lot
so if you live in luton, maybe you can answer to my question: i will arrive in luton airport in 2 weeks, and I haven't booked tickets to go from luton to cambridge.
can I buy it on site? or is it better to buy it via the internet?
s
8 June 2009 11:34
hi there
you can buy it via the internet
it s easiersmiling smiley
T
8 June 2009 11:45
salma49
hi there
you can buy it via the internet
it s easiersmiling smiley

on national express website?