Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Call any number in the U.S. or Canada for Free
l
15 May 2006 22:10
[www.skype.com]

"Calling people on Skype is totally free. It's also free to call landlines and mobiles within the US and Canada until the end of the year"

Enjoy !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2006 10:12 by l9bi7.
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
a
16 May 2006 16:03
with VOIP STUNT you can call all europe america, australia land phone for free, just pay like 10 dollard and you have hours for free.
Aziz_dk
a
16 May 2006 16:18
24 hours call America, Canada and all europe for $19 a month, that's what I've had for the last 10 months
a
16 May 2006 16:23
but with voip stunt you can call the hole world except africa for free of course land phone.
you have to change you pseudo every time you count expires. but if you pay 10 euro you get free call for some months .. try it is free and no nnoise on the line.
Aziz_dk
c
16 May 2006 16:32
With the likes of Skype now, here's a smart gift when we go there, a computer and DSL subscription for our parents. Some of you will recognize a pattern : once my mother starts chatting (jma3a), she can go on and on and on...
So, I've set up a computer last time I was there, she can see and speak to her kids (3 of us scattered across Europe) for as long as she likes. Dreading the phone bill at the end of the month is now a distant memory. I love the 21st century !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2006 04:35 by chelhman.
E
16 May 2006 16:48
Well I got the Vonage phone for my parents in morocco so they can make illimited calls to usa canada puerto rico for 20$ per month. and the vonage now added free calls to spain france and italy (but only to call landlines).
l
16 May 2006 19:45
But what I listed if free, you do not have to pay any dime ! promo is running until end of 2006

just get skype, an account there, and put any us number or canadian one, and u r good to go
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
E
16 May 2006 20:06
l9bi7
But what I listed if free, you do not have to pay any dime ! promo is running until end of 2006

just get skype, an account there, and put any us number or canadian one, and u r good to go

I just talked anout vonage phone for those who's parents dont know how to use internet cuz as you know with the vonage they just need to dial the number on the phone no need to login to any internet winking smiley
l
16 May 2006 20:34
vonage is in a deep financial &%^@

they are trying to get an IPO, but in a matter of fact, they do not run any good promotions such as skyrocket, aol telephony or AT&T VOIP or other providers. so I dont think they will last for long, as the competition is agressive. IF you want not to use the computer for your VOIIP, just have a broadband connection and buy one of those pap & chat router like this one [www.dlink.com], you only have to plug you traditional phone on it, have a skypein account or any other VOIP provider account
E
22 May 2006 21:49
this thing works only for people who live in usa and canada only.

"Free calls to the US and Canada phones and cell phones is available to customers within these countries, and not to Skype users outside the US and Canada. You will need SkypeOut to call US and Canada phones. Our per minute SkypeOut rates are really cheap "

[support.skype.com]

[support.skype.com]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook