Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Born in the Netherlands but want to go back to Morocco
I
15 May 2014 17:29
As-salamu'alaykum everyone,

I am new here and I would like to ask you guys some questions. I was born in the Netherlands. I live a very decent life alhamdulilah, but I realy want to go back to Morocco one day insha Allah, because Morocco feels more like 'home'.

I am studying Biomedical Sciences, still in my bacheloryears and i want to get a Msc-degree too inshaAllah, but my question is; Are there any posibilities for me (especially because I am a woman) to work in Morocco in this area?

Are there any other persons who made this journey? Moving back from Europe to Morocco? I would love to read about your experiences!

Fi amanilaah,
Inq.
J
27 May 2014 16:44
hi Inquisitive,

I am planning the same, but not after i gain more working experience and build a network. I have friends in Morocco, who are living a life we only can dream of in the Netherlands. Good salaries (even in Dutch terms!), laid back attitudes, happy families and lots of opportunities for those with an entrepreneurial spirits and fairly deep pockets.

An increasing number of multinationals are outsourcing their production facilities to Morocco (http://www.invest.gov.ma/?Id=39&lang=en). So, i guess plenty of opportunities.

One thing to consider, is to invest in your French and Arabic language skills. Thats probably half the game.
M
27 May 2014 16:56
hi,

in your speciality i think it will be difficult, specialy if u dont speak french, but u must try...doesn't matter if u are men or women....I know a lot of people from france they go back to Morocco, where they fuond job and house and live better than europe....i advise u to go and see how much opportinuty u can have and u prepare your imigration good luck...
h
7 June 2014 22:59
hi Maha,

I grew up in Holland. Were in the UK are you studying? I am new in the ZuK too.

groetjes

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook