Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
black missiles in morocco
p
19 June 2009 11:24
plastic bags are all over the country , ruining any nice vue even in the the touristic places
the surroundings of the major airport are not plastic bag free, i am not sure if anyone here seen this but just outside casablanca nousser airport there are few miles of tin houses and piles of plastic bags everywhere thats the first thing tourists see leaving the airport by car or by train sad smiley

isn t it time morocco do something about this ?
s
19 June 2009 12:01
hahahahptdr
i thought they were missiles
yes well my friend morocco has always been like that
(mnin hellina 3inina 3la lmika)
they need to do something about itperplexe
m
19 June 2009 13:47
what i can t stand in morocco is : the smell of diesel all cars are diesel which make the air so polluted
those plastic bags are dangerous people just throw them everywhere , on the spot fine will be a solution as well as closing those old factories which produces these plastic bags and replace them with recycable ones

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2009 01:49 by marocain-09.
s
19 June 2009 14:35
yes i m with yousad smiley
a
19 June 2009 18:57
Thank you printemp1 its a sensitive subject !
It make my blood boil when i go for miles in the mountains to find black bags ....

No one is doing anything about these nasty platic bags & these black ones are not ment to be used in food ! but back home you get a bag with everythng you buy ! gone the days of taking "al gofa " to the souk & putting the root veg in the bottom & tomtoes ect on the top ,meat wrapped in paper ...now for every item you get a platic bag & even the meat is wrapped in paper then put in a platic bag ..................................
the villages are suffering the most because they have no refuse collections ,i know in the cities we have "extractors" they take our rubbish & leave us the juice !(extract the juice ) unless some one take this issue seriuously Morocco will be buried under black bags !
s
19 June 2009 19:14
well let s hope it wontcrying(

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook