Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Best way to watch: ART and AL Jazeera sport in the US ???
c
27 January 2010 18:19
Well, I have been missing lot of games since I moved here. I think AL Jazeera and ART sports are equal to ESPN here smiling smiley I'm not that much in sport but I love to watch soccer specially with the ART or Aljazeera commentators ...
How can I receive them? cable or satellite? is so, which company and how much?
I tried some live-web-tv but the quality sucks and it always freeze during the game, so I'm looking for something better.
Let me know what do you use.
Cheers
A
31 January 2010 19:32
salam,

I have the arabic package channels from dish network company since 2 years i got with a promotional offer , they have the 2 channels that you mention .the quality of the picture is exellent and you can enjoy cinemax package for free plus hundreds of other international channels, the good thing is that you don't loose the reception during bad weather such as heavy rain or snow compared to other companies.the bill is about 50 $ every month and of course since you live in the u.swinking smiley you gotta pay attention to some extra charges, don't hesitate to call them and always ask otherwise your credit card sawfa tadhabou maa arrihgrinning smiley .here is the link [www.dishnetwork.com]

enjoysmiling smiley
c
1 February 2010 20:02
Thanks for the link, as you said you never now how much you will pay the next month smiling smiley
I will check them out.
:: chaïba sawfa ya3oud ::

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook