Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Authentic Moroccan iftar with Morchida in London
L
9 September 2009 02:50
Dear Friends,

MARRAKECH Lounge set in the heart of the famous Stables Market in Camden, is delighted to organise an Authentic Moroccan Iftar on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 at 7.00pm (breaking the fast at 7.18pm). During this exciting iftar Journalist Zaiba Malik, and Producers Rosa Rogers and Hilary Dorsman will be presenting their work on "Morchida in Morocco" broadcasted on BBC world Service.

We will also have the pleasure to welcome the group of Morchidat who came from Morocoo especially to meet with the British-Moroccan community during the Sacred Month of Ramadan.

The cost of this iftar is £25 per head. This includes a typical Moroccan Iftar and a donation to British Moroccan Society charities.

Authentic Moroccan Iftar Menu:

Delicious Harira,
Sweet honey Chebakkia, Milk, Sweet Dates
M’semen (Moroccan crepe), Korichlate (Sweet bread)
Boiled Egg with Cumin
Zaaluk Salad (Aubergine caviar)
Lamb Couscous / Vegetarian Couscous
Mint tea

Marrakech Lounge Address:

Marrakech Lounge –
Unit 92/1 - Stables Market –
Chalk Farm Road – Camden NW1 8AH
[restaurants-bars.vivastreet.co.uk]

To book please contact us by email: [email protected] or phone: 07751702227

Saha Ftourkem and we are very much looking forward to seeing at this special Iftar event

Warmest Regards,

Marrakech Lounge
w
15 September 2009 15:55
;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2009 04:01 by whatp.
w
15 September 2009 15:58
i prefer italian and chinese cuisines , i tried moroccan restaurants it was bad service poor quality the whole experience was a nightmare crying(
m
15 September 2009 16:08
i am on a diet i don t eat that sort of foodChef

whatup : the chinese are simply the best yumy, their king prawn in satay is my favouriteChef
P
17 September 2009 15:34
Hi everybody,
It's a pity! If I had read that message, I wld have gone there, with some of my friends!!!
That wld have been a nice way to meet british moroccans!!! And,may be, later, invite them to Paris!!!
L
17 September 2009 16:11
Hi Guys thank you for your email:

Whatp: if you come to Marrakech Lounge I am sure you will change your mind because it's a very tasty Moroccan food and so yummmmmmmmmmmy... I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Moroccan Food by try it in our house and you will see.... Bon Appetit smiling smiley

Marocain-09: Have a good diet try this one Cambridge diet! Good Luck...

Parisiangirl: That's a pity you couldn't make it! It was a great iftar! But anytime you are very welcome and if you are interested to meet British Moroccans, we're having a big party, (gala Charity) on the 10th of November, you are very welcome with your friends and by the way you can be member at BMS British Moroccans Society even if you are in Paris, (thanks for the good idea I can organise a week end in Paris, why not!!!!).

Everyone have a lovely and hope sunny week end!

And Eid Mubarak in Advance....
P
17 September 2009 20:13
Thank u so much for the invitation to the big party! We'll come to pay a visit. I am sure that it will be a great party!!! What do we have to do to be members of your BMS?
If u come to Paris, I ll be really pleased to welcome u and all your friends.Welcome
Eid Mubarak too in advance
a
18 September 2009 01:45
Hi Lalaja,

I was away & could not make it ,i wonder if you serve Iftar every day in Ramadan ? or what's left of it !
Is this the Shisha place by the gate to the left ?
L
18 September 2009 01:46
Dear Parisiangirl,
Please find all about the BMS on: [www.british-moroccansoc.org]
Have a great week end.
smiling smiley
L
18 September 2009 03:09
Hello AtlasMagic, that's pity you couldn't make it, but alefmarhabanes at anytime! We serve iftar for Ramadan! And the restaurant is in the Stables, the same Company but the new one is called Marrakech Lounge and it's behind Proud Gallery.
See you soon.

[restaurants-bars.vivastreet.co.uk]

Facebook: Marrakech Loungeinlondon

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook