Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Attention arnaque par M.P !!!
22 juin 2006 12:31
[email protected]
Expéditeur: livwith
A: angelo
Date: 22-06-06 12h19

[email protected]

Good day,My name is Lavina Garang. i am a young Girl of 24 years old, i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal west Africa.In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev Dickson Abel who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (00+221-548-45-85) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation.I lost my family during the war in my country before their death i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6M(Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. Before anything. i will like to inform you that i have informed by the Bank that before this money will be transfer i must to pay for all the charges that will require which have been accumulate since it was deposited.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me. I will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest. You can send me an email with my private email [email protected]
address Yours Forever in love.
Livina
ps: Voila , ce que j'ai reçu .
Un Chleuh parmi tant d'autre ...
a
22 juin 2006 12:41
Je l'ai reçu aussi, je l'ai jeté à la poubelle.
P
22 juin 2006 12:41
Ca s'appelle une scam et ce genre d'individus sont responsables de grandes quantités de fraudes et parfois même d'enlèvements et meurtres.

J'ai également reçu plusieurs mails de ce genre, surtout il ne faut pas répondre JETEZ immédiatement ce mail dans la poubelle !!
La vérité est comme le soleil. Elle fait tout voir et ne se laisse pas regarder :)
s
22 juin 2006 12:54
il faut jeter,je l'ai recu maintes et maintes fois
22 juin 2006 13:27
Moi j'ai répondu , fuck you ...
Un Chleuh parmi tant d'autre ...
C
22 juin 2006 13:33
salam

Moi aussi j'en reçoit occasionnellement à l'adresse de mon taf!

ce sont des betises!
je comprends pas que certaines personnes croient a ce genre d'histoire!?
f
22 juin 2006 13:38
moi presque tous les deux jours corbeille direct c ets devenu un réflexe grinning smiley
w
22 juin 2006 13:53
Bonjour,

Le compte de cette personne a été immédiatement bannie suite à l'alerte envoyé par certains membres.

Tous les messages privés de cette personne ont été automatiquement supprimés.
"Marocainement vôtre"Le Webmaster http://www.yabiladi.com
P
22 juin 2006 14:21
Citation
angelo a écrit:

En fait si tu l'as reçu dans une boite mails gratuites, je te conseille de modifier tes informations personnelles, car ils peuvent te retrouver grâce à ton nom, prénom, adresse, ip etc... du moins te localiser !!!!!! S'il s'agit de ta boîte mails de ton FAI, là tu ne pourras pas faire grand chose seulement ignorer à l'avenir. Mais s'ils te réécrivent, ne leurs réponds pas, jette leur mail car ils peuvent aller jusqu'à te faire des menaces de mort !!!!!!

Moi j'avais reçu pour la première fois un mail de Nenita Villaran, son histoire m'avait touché, lorsque j'avais tapé sur google son nom et prénom juste pour voir si cette personne existe véritablement, je n'avais pas trouvé grand chose, sauf un site hyper intéressant dont je vous recommande vivement de faire un tour et y jeter un oeil (http://nigeria419.over-blog.com/), m'a en quelque sorte sauvé LOL !!!

Et oui naïves sont les personnes, et sont prêtes à aider !!!!!!
Mais là, j'en avais reçu une dizaine d'un coup, je prends ça pour de la rigolade dorénavant winking smiley
La vérité est comme le soleil. Elle fait tout voir et ne se laisse pas regarder :)
D
22 juin 2006 19:24
Citation
angelo a écrit:

Salam,

mdddrrrrrr grinning smiley 3barti 3lih
[hr] [b][center]Si perçante soit la vue, on ne se voit jamais de dos[/center][/b][b]Boycottez pour la paix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [color=#FF0000]Boycottez!!!!!!!!![/color][color=#FFFFFF]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [color=#009900]Boycottez pour les enfants de Gaza!!!!!![/color][/b]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook