Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Around 1.4 BILLION muslims to 17 million jews WORLDWIDE...
s
sbs
8 August 2006 00:40
This is really hard to swallow wallah...how on earth can arab/muslim leaders sit back and do absolutely NOTHING while the jews are bombing arabs to death?

This has been posted many times...but the more I think of it the more it drives me crazy!!!!
c
8 August 2006 00:57
Maybe because it's not about religion, like Clinton said to Bush1.0 : "it's the economy, stupid !"
There's a lot more at stake here than just religious squabbling, the Jews vs Muslims sideshow is just for the masses. Maybe I'm wrong...
Y
8 August 2006 04:56
In this case the saying that goes : strength in numbers" doesn't apply! IT's the quality that matters these days!
Yes, it's about economical power but also about changing ideaologies and conforming to the "dominant" one which happens to be the most powerful! Listen to GWB's speech from crawford today along with his Rice! the Sound bites were mainly about Liberty and changing IDEEOLOGIES...funny how he just inserted that on two ocasions even if the question was about something else!

It is sad, but also realistic: you ran away from what made you great, you lose! and then you have to strive to get back to the top; it is simply their time to shine!... for lack of a better word. If you have time, watch R. scott's " KINGDOM OF HEAVEN" somehow i found it reavealing of these times and others to come.
l
8 August 2006 12:36
I don't think we should give up too soon... but I think the Muslim countries have a long way to come with getting rid of corruption and abuses of human rights as well... America is going to have some big problems soon due to its dependance on oil, it's going to have economic issues as the price of oil rises.
I
9 August 2006 01:42
adding to all posts …number alone is definitely not enough ….how to defend once interests is the key !…..

Yani,

Yes the Kingdom of Heaven repents more or less what is happening now in the middle east region ….it’s also demonstrating that this conflict is very old and still existing with the same intensity….will that have an end one day after all this time?…very difficult to say and very scary in the same time.....
J
9 August 2006 03:21
1.3 Billion poor, ignorant, wealth thirty with a lot of inferiority complexes human beings. 1.4 supposedly muslims relying on their own wishes and desires instead of relying on Allah SWT.
The prophet peace and blessings be upon him said
The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.” [An authentic hadith recorded by Abu Dawud and Ahmad]

The answer to the question is Al Wahn : 1.4 billion muslims whose hearts are filled with the love of the world and the fear of death.
j
18 September 2006 06:24
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ECONOMIE BUT WITH RELIGION ITSELF, AL MASSIHIN BELIEVE THAT THE JEW ARE THE CHOOSEN PEOPLE AND THEY WILL BE SAVED FROM HELL FOR ALL PAIN THEY HAD TROUGHT THE HISTORY FOR US MUSLIMS OF COURSE THATS NOT THE CASE + LOTS JEWS LIVE IN THE US AND THEY HAVE LOTS A POWER , POWER WITCH THEY USE TO FINANCE AND REINFORCE ISRAEL AND THE HATE FOR ISLAM. IT'S OBVIOUSLY SIGNS OF THE END OF THE WORLD.
z
18 September 2006 09:33
It has nothing to do with religion, it all has to do with lobbying, influence, power, working your way through the american political establishment and everybody else who counts in this world. being realistic, having a sense of purpose and a strong will. That's all it takes. What happened as a matter of fact is that muslims are relying too much on religion to solve all their problems, that is the simple truth that hurts. There is no christian-jewish conspiracy to wipe out muslims from the face of the earth, all that there is is that arabs misrepresent Islam, stick to their tribal mentality and sometimes extremism. If Islam was given to the european coutries, Ben laden will still be on this side of the world because ignorance breeds ignorance and as long as ignorance is in the same countries, ...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook