Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Arabic/french teacher for english speaker in london ???
r
10 September 2007 23:30
I teaching arabic/french in london since few month and hope to meet other teacher arabic, french or both.

From time to time I've more student, diffrent age and background so I need help to replace somewhere for few hours (10£/hour)

Look to hearing from you soon
M
11 September 2007 10:58
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Are you a qualified teacher or do you offer tutoring in your spare time?

what is it that you are requesting exactly?

I did French tutoring to GCSE students few years ago in Manchester and would love to renew the experience in London

let me know if i can be of any help
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
a
11 September 2007 18:50
Hiya

Welcome in the Forum , waiting to hear your answers to Minniemouse questions as they are few families looking for once a week Arabic lessons for the kids

Good luck
j
15 September 2007 23:05
Hiya,

I'm interested too in giving private Arabic and French courses, but I'm not a qualified teacher.

Hear from you soon
s
22 June 2008 13:20
hello,
do you have any idea how to get an arabic/french teaching job in the UK. i'am a qualified teacher and I don't really know how to make a start.

thanks for your reply
s
22 June 2008 13:41
Hi
for arabic and french teaching.
this is my e-mail address
[email protected]
thanks
a
23 June 2008 13:26
You have to a teaching course in one of the London colleges to get a placement in London. The rest will come by itself.the course is six month, one year or a three years degree depending on you current qualifications.
This will apply to the majority even if one is a qualified teacher in "had asswalam or monte la jolie"
the minimum training period is six month with a recognised master degree.
We don't need now education....Football
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
b
20 June 2012 20:37
adds
You have to a teaching course in one of the London colleges to get a placement in London. The rest will come by itself.the course is six month, one year or a three years degree depending on you current qualifications.
This will apply to the majority even if one is a qualified teacher in "had asswalam or monte la jolie"
the minimum training period is six month with a recognised master degree.
We don't need now education....Football

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

This link below can show more info, you can find them at: French teacher interview questions
21 June 2012 00:20
me can teach arabic berber of rif,and french,but not qualified teacher
also may be i come in england soon for my technical job in wigan near manchester
ce n est pas la peur de la peine qui rend l homme bon,mais l amour de la justice[color=#0033CC][/color]

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook