Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Another one...
c
6 December 2006 17:25
This is the kind of idiotic behavior that feeds our extremists, Dennis Prager is an insignificant moron but I'm sure he'll be famous within the next few days because our extremists will attack him. Watch next door, I'll bet someone will open a post whining about this :

Bush Appointee to Holocaust Awareness Council: Quran Akin to “Mein Kampf”
The Council on American Islamic Relations is calling on the Bush administration to remove a right-wing talk show host from a taxpayer-funded council on Holocaust awareness. The broadcaster, Dennis Prager, has drawn controversy for stating Congressmember Keith Ellison should be sworn into Congress using a Christian Bible instead of the Quran. Ellison is the first Muslim elected to Congress. Prager said using the Quran would: “undermine American civilization” and be like using a copy of Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.” The Bush administration recently appointed Prager to a five-year term on the United States Holocaust Memorial Council.

Source : Democracynow.org
m
6 December 2006 17:45
Smart muslims will keep silent and let other religious groups adress this issue-
Chelhman as you say we will witness Pavlov at work........
z
6 December 2006 20:53
I don't mean to discount european muslims but I believe muslims n the US are organized in such a way that they will be "smarter" in dealing with this issue. Especially that the constitution is on their side. Another eye opening difference between the "laicite" french version and the one practiced in the US.
r
7 December 2006 11:50
another one one for sure there will be more coming... we are experiencing "islamophobia" in its pure essence. but looking at from the other side... it shows how these so-called "holders of the truth" nescient, idiotic, self-centered individuals lack the basic... humbleness, and respect towards other beliefs. They always seem to use the word "amerika" and the "holocaust" just to attract sympathy!!!!!
S
19 December 2006 23:25
zaki7
I don't mean to discount european muslims but I believe muslims n the US are organized in such a way that they will be "smarter" in dealing with this issue. Especially that the constitution is on their side. Another eye opening difference between the "laicite" french version and the one practiced in the US.

I agree.But more than European Muslims, if you take a look at what respected middle-eastern channels broadcast everyday, you will sure understand where the pavlov theory comes from.
m
20 December 2006 10:22
Accordng to Wikipidia

The phrase "Pavlov's dog" is often used to describe someone who merely reacts to a situation rather than uses critical thinking

[en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2006 10:24 by Krim.
c
20 December 2006 19:36
There goes another genius...smiling smiley

GOP Rep.: “I Fear We Will Have Many More Muslims in the US”
In political news, a Republican Congressmember is under fire for saying he fears an influx of Muslim immigration in the United States. In a letter sent to constituents this month, the Congressmember, Virgil Goode of Virginia, writes: “I fear that in the next century we will have many more Muslims in the United States” if we do not adopt “strict immigration policies.” Goode also warns over the recent election of Minnesota Democrat Keith Ellison, the first Muslim member of Congress. Goode writes “…If American citizens don’t wake up and adopt the Virgil Goode position on immigration there will likely be many more Muslims elected to office and demanding the use of the Koran.”
r
20 December 2006 19:47
Something I can't complain about is that these geniuses do really exist! immagine if they didn't... this forum will be left for ghosts!!!
z
20 December 2006 22:16
Premieres Jan. 9th, to lighten up a little bit smiling smiley

[www.littlemosque.ca]

Muslims too have a sense of humor
9 January 2007 16:08
THat is funny, without being too disrespectful....smiling smiley

[www.littlemosque.ca]

Mu

slims too have a sense of humor[/quote]
12 February 2014 23:09
Do they ?moody smiley