Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Agreement with brand name products.
M
3 August 2009 11:31
Brand name products,there are some people who disagree with brand name products.Because of many reason.However,in my opinion,brand name products is good for three reasons.
First reason,many people use brand name products,because they want high quality.They are strong and durable,so they will be with you longer.And the best reason,women choose brand name products that beautifully designed.Second reason,brand name products with copyrights.So you will not be arrested and they will not destory reputation of the country.Finally,they are imported goods from foreign countries.
You will have good look and are acceptable in the society.Everyone will give respect to you.
In conclusion,to use things with copyrights is good.Althought they are expensive,they are strong and durable,so you will use them for a long time.
W
3 August 2009 11:56
In my opinion, I disagree with it because it is very expensive.And I like low cost product.If I buy one brand name product,I can buy five low cost product.
k
3 August 2009 12:00
I disagree with brand name products.Because brand name products are not necessary for students.They are expensive and extravagant.I don't like to use brand name products.
N
3 August 2009 16:56
i think brand name products is very expensive,but they are high quality.I like them
w
3 August 2009 17:05
cheap marketingptdrit s exactly like those 70 adverts lacks intelligence winking smiley
s
3 August 2009 17:35
s
3 August 2009 19:53
I think brand name products are high quality . Maybe It's make your smart.Danse
w
3 August 2009 21:51
i think you go flog your crap somewhere else , you won t get any bonuses here , your market skills are rubbish or is it the brand you are marketing

no one is interested and if does make people smart why it didn t have no effect on you grinning smiley
w
3 August 2009 21:53
ps: no need to use hundred pseudos to advertise one is enough grinning smiley

we are so anti your products got it
pickle them in a jar may be it will be an antique in 1000 years ptdr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2009 10:07 by whatp.
s
6 August 2009 17:11
y
12 October 2012 16:22
LOUIS VUITTON BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY winking smiley)))))))

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook