Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
New York
15 July 2008 15:26
Hi New yorkers - How about meeting this summer. It will be great to meet each other.
n
26 July 2008 16:14
a
7 September 2008 22:41
where are you guys in new york ?
S
8 September 2008 15:39
I wonder if you guys really met in the summer, but how about anytime this ramadan or in the eid?
a
8 September 2008 16:07
It seems there are not many Moroccans in new york here ?
S
8 September 2008 16:12
Hi amINnewyork

It seems it's just you and me on this forum.

How is ramadan going?
a
8 September 2008 17:38
so far so good , how about u ?
8 September 2008 19:26
Hi Girls - I am from NY as well, happy ramadan
S
8 September 2008 19:56
I am doing fine amINnewyork, Ramadan is taking its toll on me. I am feeling hungry now. I long for a bowl of warm harira and "shi Atay_Be_LEQAMA". Very creative name you got there. But i really long for some mint tea.

Happy ramadan to all New Yorkers and all muslims around the world

Kain shi shebbakia
a
8 September 2008 20:58
Sbou3,

I actually bought some mint this morning the one from Mekens to make some tea for Lftour, I am craving it for days now. I am a big fan of Harira hamda, but it's kinda too heavy for me, so I am sticking with other chhiwates.

Happy ftour.
a
8 September 2008 21:00
Hey ATAY_BE_LEQAMA

Happy ramadan to you smiling smiley
8 September 2008 21:20
3bad Allah - I am simply craving & dying for a cup of coffee. In my way to work, I make a long detour just to not smell the aroma. Forget about h'rira or chhiwat crying(
S
8 September 2008 22:02
don't worry, only 3 more weeks to go and you will go back to your habits.

I was on the train this morning and I smelled some real good coffee.
C
14 September 2008 00:06
Hi all,

I am not from NY but I am kind of NY addicted!! I just wanted to wish you a happy ramadan as it should not be easy to do it there!

How is life there, it seems that there is more and more arabic people in NY especially people from Iran and Pakistan, don't you think so?

I was in NY few months ago and life is more and more expensive, people are moving from Manhatan to live in Brooklyn and they have at least 2 jobs to pay the rent!

Anyway, I hope you guys have a good job and enjoy life in NY!
a
31 July 2009 16:40
Hey New Yorkers what's up! I haven't heard from you guys for a while, where have you been up to ?

Best,
G
31 July 2009 23:37
Yo Yo Yo , I have been living in the 142st ! Spanish Harlem babe grinning smiley

Good Memories !
a
1 August 2009 03:00
That definitely sounds like a Spanish Harlem Welcome
s
2 August 2009 16:41
s
26 August 2009 02:00
Hello their,

I live in Toronto and I will be visiting NYC this coming Friday with my husband and My 2 kids 12 and 13. I want to know what are the nice places that we should visit?? Also I'm interested to do some shopping like Converse Running shoes for my daughter, Roxy shoes, DC shoes or any other good deals in brand name clothing Tommy, Guess, Dolce etc. Last calls. I m looking for the brand name outlets. Could you please guide me to any websites or adresses.

Where to eat, where to park the car. Our hotel will be in downtown, the charge $60 a day. Any suggestio of a safe place to leave the car and take the subway maybe.

Thank you so much.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook