Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
WOMEN IN ISLAM: In the past and Nowadays
15 October 2008 16:00
I dont know about that.

I just dont waste time with ignorant people... If some guy comes right now to tell me that Islam treats women like slaves Etc... I will feel like punching him in the teeth. So I wont do anything... I dont want to get in prison or something.

I know that before Islam in the "jahilia" women were like objects... Not even a second class citizen...
and that after Islam women gained a lot of rights. Like the right to choose a husband, to inherit... Etc etc... the list if long and boring.

So why should I waste time with someone who doesnt know that and already have an opinion?

Anyway, I'm definetely not a kind person. I leave you guys to spread wisdom. But if you ask me, it's a big waste of time.
15 October 2008 20:12
This is how I picture the muslim world nowadays: We are standing in front of a destroyed house. And our oulimas (fokhaa) are worried about how to make the curtains look good, or they are wondering if the color of the paint is good!!! These monkeys need to wake up from their sleep and learn how to prioritize a little. Take care of the house first, then look at the rest...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2008 08:14 by racines.
a
16 October 2008 10:19
To be honest, I don’t give the monkeys about the other Muslim countries only Morocco and Moroccan ladies are my concern and has always been. This was already said in several topics, education we have to insure our daughters, sisters, cousins and relatives are attending schools and learning something.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
w
17 October 2008 12:41
Education is a human right , muslim countries should not deprive little girls of 6,7,8,9 from having this right and allowing their marriage under the name of religion
having sex with a minor is called paedophilia even if there is a religious marriage certficate and the blessing of a dectator father it doesn t make it right , it is wrong and shameful
women need to be considered equal citizens, able to decide for themselves
It is a shameful thing that this year the number of minor marriages is up by 10% it proves that paedophiles are using the shariaa law to satisfay their sick desires.
l
20 March 2013 08:03
To: whatsup

" women are forced to get married at the age of 8 years " Where u saw that?In your dream or imagination, be honest, not be bigmouth.
A little corrupt part of Muslim community could not instead of all of Islam. And don't forget this Islamic land
have been being invaded and marauded by western countries for several centuries.
If you are from western countries,just save your words.Because your countries are real terrorists to peace.
At last please remember, with prejudice u will never ever find the truth of this world.
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook