Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Will English ever replace French in Morocco?
I
6 July 2005 19:56
The economy of the world now speaks english. Morocco, of course should definetely keep on promoting arabic and berber, but as a second or third language I favor english to french. All powers now communicate in english, and we are not getting the appropriate exposure to outsourcing opportunities because of the language handicap. I believe french is holding us back.
Look at the example of India, they are getting advanced in technology and bettering themselves economically, because english is their second language which enables them to get foreign contracts.
What would we get from francophone countries? Illegal immigrants from Africa or B.S. contracts from France.
I say YES to ENGLISH replacing moliere's language!
Imane B.
m
7 July 2005 10:04
salam everybody
I totaly agree with you miss ImaneBen. Yesterday, the english methods still showed its supremacy on the frensh model in Sangapore. although the French file was stronger it couldn't attract the sympathy of the Olympic votes to the simple reason than all the sporting lobby is Anglo-Saxon..
Bye Bye Paris....
London is the new New York everyone wants to go there...

Slam N rabi Flawn aytma disttma.
Vivent les Bèrbères puis le Maroc et enfin les arabes.
M
7 July 2005 10:19

I keep wondering if there is a lge better than the other..???!!!

Salam Mustapha,

I thought of u yesterdeay when i heard that it is London which going to held the O.G. Hope u can be able to go there smiling smiley

m
3 January 2014 12:00
IN MOROCCO WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED *LinguisticS excellence* THE BOY BEFORE HE GETS INTO PRIMARY SCHOOL HE ALREADY KNOWS TWO LANHGUAGES BERBER TAMAZIGHT AND ARABIC AND AFTER HIGH SCHOOL HE ADDS TWO OTHER LANGUAGES FRENCH AND ENGLISH OR JUST THE BASIC ELEMENTS OF IT SO A MOROCCAN STUDENT WILKL GRADUATE WITH 4 LANGUAGES IN HIS BAG AND SOME MAY ADD SPANISH TOO THAT WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM DOESN4T MAKE IT EASY 4 STUDENTS BECAUSE I THINK THERE IS NO EFFICIENT TOOLS AND CAPABILITIES THAT THE GOVERNEMENT PROVIDE TO MAKE IT 4 THE STUDENT SO HE GRADUATES WITH A DIPLOMAT OF 4 LANGUAGES BUT actually he has only 2 or less hhhhh i have a point but i can't explain it because of my language like i said
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook