Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Why I watch Al Jazeera
H
23 May 2008 11:41
[www.youtube.com]
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
a
23 May 2008 12:24
The best news channel by far Al Jazeera in English
c
23 May 2008 13:54
If you're a news junkie or simply want to look over the fence from time to time to get another perspective, here's a website where you'll access virtually every corner of the planet. Just choose a country in the menu :

[thepaperboy.com]
a
26 May 2008 15:27
Cheers chelhman
y
27 May 2008 18:49
Well, as far as I am concerned, ONLY coz mom obliges me to crying( !! Let me watch mb4 for Godsake !!!
a
31 May 2008 10:45
I chose to remain sceptical but nice for the brain to have a bit of variety when news is concerned. Aljazeera, BBC, CNN, MBC and RAC are a bit of news but the reality is something else. The weather forcast is good when they get it right though.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
A
5 June 2008 01:11
Is that you in the video? If so, where is your neck?

Just kidding.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2008 01:11 by Ayman360.
H
6 June 2008 11:43
just kidding??? no kidding !!! you call this kidding, normally you tough guys from "rough" neghbourhoods burn cars when you you are just kidding, what are you burning here, the sense of the english board ??
"The true traveller is without goal, it is the absence of goals which creates the ultimate traveller."Gao Xingjian 'Soul Mountain'
H
7 June 2008 11:27
Thanks moderater..

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook