Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
I want to continue my studies in ENGLAND
M
16 March 2015 21:12
Heloo my friends , please i need you to help me . I'm an English student in higer university of languages in Tunisia(1st year) , I study literature , civlization and the English language .
I would like to continue my studies in England . Do you advise me to get my license first and then go ? please help me what can you suggest as universities . By the way my oncle have lived there so don't worry i have someone to help me . Thank you so much .
dsd
5 April 2015 16:56
Monoom Riahi
Heloo my friends , please i need you to help me . I'm an English student in higer university of languages in Tunisia(1st year) , I study literature , civlization and the English language .
I would like to continue my studies in England . Do you advise me to get my license first and then go ? please help me what can you suggest as universities . By the way my oncle have lived there so don't worry i have someone to help me . Thank you so much .

Hi,
That's a brilliant idea but you should be aware that Uni here are sooooo expensive, you'll need to save a lots of money first and then you'll be able to register.

Also, it's not only that, indeed the life here is very expensive as well but you said you've got your oncle who is living here, so that shouldn't be a problem for you and thats a good thing winking smiley
But if ou have family here in the UK, why don't you ask them ? I think they'll be very helpful for you.
My advice is to try your best to have your degree first and then come here, you'll only have to do your master then and it will be much more easier for you i guess winking smiley

Good Luck, life is not easy ^^

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook