Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
I want to come Morocco
M
21 April 2013 12:02
Please can you help me get this email to El Houcine Fardani at the Moroccan embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam. Many thanks for your assistance.

Dear Mr Fardani

My name is Mohamed Arsalani, a British national residing in Brunei Darussalam, south east Asia.

I am writing in reference to the article "Boujam'a died unnoticed", which appeared on 'hespress.com' Wednesday 17th April 2013. The article is about Boujam'a, a Moroccan descendent who lived all his life in Vietnam. He left behind a Vietnamese wife and two children. There is a family of 12 people related to Boujam'a living in a village called Dao Hoang, 150 km from Hanoi.

I would very much appreciate your assistance as I am planning to pay a visit to the family of Boujam'a in June 2013. This is a humanitarian visit to offer financial assistance to his family and close relatives.

For you information I have never been to Vietnam and don't speak Vietnamese. Thus I am contacting you to find out if you are able to coordinate this humanitarian endeavour to reach out for our Moroccan nationals.

I trust to hear from you shortly so that we can talk further about the assistance I need from your side.

Best wishes

Mohamed Arsalani
+6738801602
Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei Darussalam
[email protected]
s
2 July 2013 19:03
my friend want come from china and need a invitation letter so please give me example of this invitation please thanks ?
s
4 December 2013 05:26
Salam alaykom. Look brother. When Moroccan girls or other arabic girls, decided to get marry with Africans, or Bangladeshi men...etc, not marrying man from their country( Morocco) is not that because they are cheap as you said. Their is something wrong with, and other people who think like you. They are no different between white and yellow. The more important is how the person acts, and behaves, and if he is good Muslim man. I think u guys are the cheapest one to seal your body to old women for papers. I am sorry to say that, but the truth is that.
U
24 February 2014 16:45
Dear Concern i have applied for Moroccan visa from Bahrain im a Pakistani im a Pakistani passport holder i wanna visit Morocco applied twice and i don't know if i got rejected bcz they don't answer you at all i would like to ask if this is happening with lot of Pakistani People who wants to visit in Morocco and please i do need someones help from Pakistan Embassy from Morocco to see in to this matter how can i get visa bcz i gave all the paper needed and everything they asked for thank you please do email me at [email protected] really need someones help
G
18 July 2014 17:35
HI , i am intrested to apply for the Morroco visit visa any one teii me the fastest n easy way to get it , thx
A
6 August 2014 08:20

GHAZI khan
HI , i am intrested to apply for the Morroco visit visa any one teii me the fastest n easy way to get it , thx

Did you get the visa ?
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook