Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
visa en poche RABAT
a
1 mars 2010 14:05
je vois ke tu as eu la transcription le 12.01 mais ton livret de falille l'as tu recu? je vois ke pour le dossier du visa il demande l'acte de mariage et ce que la transcritpion suffit pour faire la demande?
m
3 mars 2010 17:41
Salut ayafaris,
je voulais m'informer de toi ça t'a pris combien de tmeps pr avoir ton ccm et est ce le certificat de célibat est demander aussi pour la parti française sachant que mon conjoint est un fraçais pur?
merci
l
4 mars 2010 00:45
Good morning Brothers and sisters, How are you all doing ?. Well, i am sure that you do not know me yet but i am here to share my story with you. i am a Moroccan man. The reason i got on yabiladi is that i have been looking for Moroccans who live in Australia. I am married to an Australian woman and inshallah will be travelling soon to be with her as the decision to be granted the visa was taken on the 15 of February ( last month ) . Now, i want to know about the process to obtain my visa as you know, here in Morocco, we do not have neither an Australian embassy nor consulat,..and about the time left to get it,,, are they going to ask me to travel to Egypt or to france or to get or they will have to send it to me to the Canadian Embassy in Rabat where i will have to go to get it..i will be more than happy to hear back from you.
Regards,
Hicham
B
4 mars 2010 03:58
Citation
marocaine.el a écrit:
Salut ayafaris,
je voulais m'informer de toi ça t'a pris combien de tmeps pr avoir ton ccm et est ce le certificat de célibat est demander aussi pour la parti française sachant que mon conjoint est un fraçais pur?
merci
Bonsoir,
le certificat de célibat pour le CCM n'est demandé que pour la partie marocaine.
4 mars 2010 11:30
good morning, for me i don't know any thing about the travling in australy but you can look about the Ministry of External Affairs.good luck
Citation
louiswaldbladi a écrit:
Good morning Brothers and sisters, How are you all doing ?. Well, i am sure that you do not know me yet but i am here to share my story with you. i am a Moroccan man. The reason i got on yabiladi is that i have been looking for Moroccans who live in Australia. I am married to an Australian woman and inshallah will be travelling soon to be with her as the decision to be granted the visa was taken on the 15 of February ( last month ) . Now, i want to know about the process to obtain my visa as you know, here in Morocco, we do not have neither an Australian embassy nor consulat,..and about the time left to get it,,, are they going to ask me to travel to Egypt or to france or to get or they will have to send it to me to the Canadian Embassy in Rabat where i will have to go to get it..i will be more than happy to hear back from you.
Regards,
Hicham
M
4 mars 2010 17:36
entretein telephonique 26/10/09
ENTRETIEN DU CCM LE 3/11/09
BANS PUBLIER DU 17 AU 27/11/09
CNO EDITER LE 28/11/09
CNO ENVOYER LE 30/11/09
CMM PRET LE 23/12/09
ACTE DE MARIAGE EN MARS
billet d avion du 8 au 19 mars 2010