Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Syria and Iran - Axis of Evil or Brokers of Peace?
s
19 November 2006 17:12
I
21 November 2006 01:12
sarah70
salam alaykum

[www.aljazeera.net]

[news.independent.co.uk]

none of them....rather trouble makers......
s
21 November 2006 03:02
salam alaykum

my aim is the articles not the its source. i forget to tell u that there are many people in this forum referring all the time to articles published in israelis new paper .
22 November 2006 23:30
sarah70, there is VERY good Israeli newspapers...

and there is even anti sionniste Israeli newspapers... there is very nice people in Israel, i really like them a lot.
so dont be hasty in your judgement. smiling smiley

i advice you to read the Israeli newspapers aswell... i personnaly try to read everything i find.
s
23 November 2006 00:04
Salam alaykum

LeMask
sarah70, there is VERY good Israeli newspapers...

and there is even anti sionniste Israeli newspapers... there is very nice people in Israel, i really like them a lot.
so dont be hasty in your judgement. smiling smiley

i advice you to read the Israeli newspapers aswell... i personnaly try to read everything i find.

Don t worry i read everything .my quotation was how we don t have to judge some time the source of the info we have brain to analyse everything.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
23 November 2006 12:34
"we have brain to analyse everything.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out"...

i study communication my lady... and it's the case for a lot of people, but it's not the case for the rest...

in a democracy, a moron's voice is equal to the vote of a genius. so by serving lies to the majority (most are dumb or naive) you can control a country.
then you have to add other effects like the wave effect... people are influenced by their surroundings. so if all your neighbors are Nazis... you will learn to accept that (at least).

a lot of people are convinced that:

Islam leads to terrorism.
women wearing Hijab were forced to.
jewish=zionist
USA is fair and neutral.
Saddam was a threat for the world.
that ALL the dead people in Iraq were killed by Islamic terrorists.

and more and more funny stuff...

2years ago, in a little village in France, i met a girl who was REALLY scared when i told her i was muslim... it's like if i told her that i was psycho eating children or something like that.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook