Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Sidna baba Noweel
a
24 December 2007 22:55
Just to say Allah ya dakh7al 3licom had baba bojloode o baba noweel belkh7r wal baraka. I heard the Moroccan now are celebrating baba Noweel too.
Baba noweel, baba 3ayeshour, baba za3toote what else. This shows how easily the nation of our country does adapt to all kind of phenomenon.
Gh3eer Allah yahfad al 3awak2eb

\\\///
Moroccan Baba Adidas Best
k
28 December 2007 13:26
just wondering: are you being sarcastic?
ifso, please bear in mind that not all moroccans are muslims: some are indeed christians ( and more than you think, what with all the moroccans who have recently chosen to embrace christianism), and i don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to celebrate christmas, the same way that us muslims celebrate aid.... in case you haven't noticed, morocco is a multi-faith country, so get on with it!
l
28 December 2007 16:19
i don't think he/she was sarcastic khadija!! and to add, i don't think there eventually can be any bad results if moroccans celebrate noel!! and by the way our way of celebrating the new islamik year (sanna elhijria) is too bad and poorly supported by the media,we can hardely see any kind of celebrations or gifts giving or walks on the roads like the west is doing.
so it's not the people's flaw to seek for some fun and good family times !!
l
31 December 2007 15:43
sidek ghir nta
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
R
13 January 2008 18:25
Adds
I saw your posts in the wafiners forums ,are you the same guy who is in love with adidas t-shirt? are you still working in hospital as a kitchen porter? i have to tell the others wafiners to come and join you in this forum.It seems you are always loitering in the Moroccan forums ,just focus on washing the dishes(tm)
I hate AddidasNo noangry smileythumbs down

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2008 09:05 by Rachidhino.
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
a
15 January 2008 22:25
for your info ( then again why bother...)
Raise your level or your hand and leave No no
\\\\////
Adidas wear is not cheap
I
25 January 2008 03:19
I agree with you all heartedly, as a young boy groing inb Tangiers. We use to follow the Spaniards en chantant: Beben é beben i vuelven a beber pero como beben los peses en el rio.... Et a Ashoura nous shantions A Lalla achoura... Ce ne sont que des traditions et des religions divisives. Lisons Ghandi et soyons Soeurs et fréres

Merci á tous
y
3 July 2008 21:52
Hi, we are part of a world we can t remain indifferent.after all better adapt to then adopt.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook