Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Shooting at an international college in Canada
l
13 September 2006 20:59
I know people there hope they are safe

CTV.ca News Staff

Two suspected gunmen are dead in a chaotic shooting scene at a college in downtown Montreal that has left three people in critical condition.

Continuing story...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2006 09:09 by l9bi7.
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
S
14 September 2006 00:36
my buddy lives 5 minutes away from there, I spoke to him earlier, he told that it was real mess in his neighbohood sirens wailing everywhere, police and all that stuff. , and I know some people that attend this college currenttly, personnaly I am very shocked, according to some witnesses, the suspect has been shot to death by the cops, and apparently it's gothic. I am pretty shocked
le crime ne paye pas, mais il occupe
l
14 September 2006 04:35
happily my high school classmate is safe after i talked to him.

Now I would really like to know what are the motives for this catastroph !
"Hé ! bonjour, Monsieur du Corbeau. Que vous êtes joli ! que vous me semblez beau ! Sans mentir, si votre ramage Se rapporte à votre plumage, Vous êtes le Phénix des hôtes de ces bois."
l
15 September 2006 05:16
Montreal school gunman hates society

He wrote that he found the vast majority of people to be "worthless, no good, kniving, betraying lieing (sic), deceptive."

[news.xinhuanet.com]

"On Thursday, police identified the dead student as Anastasia DeSouza, an 18-year-old girl from the greater Montreal area, who was a business student at Dawson College."

This is Horrible ! Least to say ..
I think these societies should revise and reeducate the way their citizen behave.

He has everything, medical coverage, decent level of life, but he had to choose something misunderstable !

I heard people standing against hunger, war, invasion, again but not to this sickness !

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook