Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Le Sens de LA Vie....
T
22 février 2019 16:45
When responding to a question about the meaning of life and God
, Kaku surprised his interviewer when he revealed that most top physicists do believe in a God because of how the universe is designed.

Ours is a universe of order, beauty, elegance and simplicity.

He explained the universe didn’t have to be this way — it could have been ugly and chaotic. In short, the order we see in the universe is evidence of a Creator.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,” the physicist said to Science World Report.

“Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.

To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

[newspunch.com] PJYRshZge_9VTmECDxB4
23 février 2019 09:15
Merci pour le partage.
Il partage la notion de dieu avec Einstein, qui est très différente de la notion de dieu des religions monotheistes.
Mais son opinion peut être mal interpétée, il a dû faire une mise en garde:

« That’s one of the drawbacks of being in a public sphere: sometimes you get quoted incorrectly. And the reference I saw said that I said that you can prove the existence of God. My point of view is different. My own point of view is that you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God. »

[innotechtoday.com]
S
23 février 2019 09:32
selem a3likom,

La science c'est tellement à double tranchant.
Certains scientifiques en découvrant les preuves se sont perdus dans.. leur science, croyant tout expliquer par 'rationalité', comme si les croyants nous étions irrationnels.
Moi la science me conforte dans la croyance en ALLah 3azawajel.
Il y a encore tellement de questions sans réponse, de choses que l'homme ne peut expliquer, et des réponses que l'on trouve bien plus tard. Il n'y a pas de coincidence, il n'y a pas de hasard, tout est calculé.
Même lorsque je doute, suffit de regarder le ciel pour comprendre que Dieu est là.

La vie a le sens qu'on lui donne, et la grandeur de Dieu fait qu'on garde notre libre arbitre, dans ce monde où pourtant tout est déjà calculé...

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook