Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Seeking negafa in Mohammedia!!!
24 avril 2013 10:39
Salam…

I'm InshaAllah having my wedding in 4 month in Mohammedia, but i'm still looking for a negafa.
I don't live in Morocco, so hope anyone can help mesad smiley
There are so many negafa, but its important I can see her things online.
So it would be perfect, if someone have a website for a negafa..

smiling smiley
p
24 avril 2013 10:50
Hikh84 First of all, welcome and congratulation for your wedding and inchaa alh everything will be as you wish.

Re your reuquest for the negaffa at Mohamedia, i believe i have heard here in some topics they are talking about one lady in mohamedia but i really dont know her service and the quality.

So your can also have this contact of a ngefa that many ladies have recommand here to us her name is morjana and i will go inchaa alah very soon to see her.

well it's mobile phone is : 06 06 13 73 73 .

But of course if you want another negafat you will find many.

Regards
24 avril 2013 11:02
Thank you so muchsmiling smiley and for your answersmiling smiley Ive been talking whit 3 negafa, 2 in Mohammedia and 1 in Casa.
But the problem is, that no one will send me some photo, where I can see the tackshita and jewelry.
And its hard for me to say yes, and then first see the things 3 weeks before the wedding.
Its not that easy, to prepare the wedding from the computersmiling smiley Do you know if negafa Morjane, have any website?
p
24 avril 2013 12:13
re bb well negafat they dont have a website or something , But what i know is that negafa morjana all ladies here they have advice her and also we here in a topic called 3riyssat 2014 ici , we have well talked about her and everybody liked her.. So you can contact her and told her you are a broad n, if she can send you the photos.

Also if you have someone in morocco from your family they can go and see her clothes so they can give you a feedback on that.
24 avril 2013 15:34
I will give her a call. Thank you so muchsmiling smiley
26 avril 2013 13:32
hi kh84
about the negafa marjana, i took her for my wedding that will be inchallah in october
she is a reaaaally nice women, adorable...when i saw her for the first time i felt like a knwo her for such a long time before
her jewelry and clothes are so beautiful, chic and mind-blowing
i advice you to call her so she can send you photos or something like this
hope you make the right choice winking smiley
29 avril 2013 09:14
Njiwa86

Thank yousmiling smiley My family in Mohammedia, will give her a call tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to see her things. I'm so tired of all this talk about negafasmiling smiley I just wanna get over whit it, but at the same time I want everything to be perfectsmiling smiley
And congratulations whit your marriagesmiling smiley
29 avril 2013 21:45
good luck
30 avril 2013 08:08
Does anyone know a good wedding photograph in Mohammedia?
h
23 juillet 2013 13:49
hello khadija i lost my account .

Hanane

Annuaire
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook