Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
I am so sad
-
7 November 2007 14:35
I feel so the only, me not pretty more news of the man which I like. They had spoken marriage, but it is almost one and a half month, since I have news more. I feel the so only and I do not know any more what to make. I am sad.
[b]La beauté plait aux yeux mais la douceur charme le coeur[/b]
c
7 November 2007 16:13
rose
i didn t understand your story write it in darija if you can t in english , ktbi bdarija bach nfhmou!

YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE THE MAN YOU LOVE IS MARRYING AN OTHER WOMAN AND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PRETTY???IS THAT CORRECT???perplexe
KHSNA NFHMOU POUR VOUS DONNER NOS OPINIONS !
-
7 November 2007 16:35
No,
I'm so sad because i don't have de news of the man i love. He isn't married !
r
7 November 2007 16:35
Rose, if i understood what you are trying to say in my opinion , there is no need to feel down and upset
it is not worth it there is a nice proverb in moroccan which sums up this : li ghettak bkhit , ghtih b7it which means if someone doesn t love and doesn t appreciate you simply move on , turn the page and start a new page , and don t forget there are plenty of fish in the sea winking smileyalso remember (AL MAKTOUCool it s not meant to be , life is too short to be wasted in sadness and remorse , it is all in the mind it is up to you the way you want to look at it : i think you have been too harsh on yourself saying you are not pretty , this is why this thing didn t work , may be he is the blind one , may be by not marrying this person you escaped some mesirable life was waiting for you who knows smiling smiley
shin up , learn from this experience , put it in a locked box ad throw it with your low self esteem
try to find your new you a confident , beautiful stronger rose :you deserve better thumbs upwinking smiley
r
7 November 2007 16:39
rose, then i misunderstood what you r trying to say sorry,the man you love hasn t he got a mobile phone or the internet to get in touch with you?????
c
7 November 2007 17:06
did he immigrate to an other planete?
-
8 November 2007 08:20
He lives over March winking smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook