Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Rabat weekdays and nights boring?
l
ldb
5 janvier 2013 23:37
Someone I know who lived in Rabat said there is nothing to do there weekdays and nights on weekends. Especially weekends.

No bars for a beer, no theater for a play, no night club to dance except those dangerous places for a western girl alone, no restaurants to enjoy a nice meal with a glass of wine, no cinema with a good film (not the shity american blockbuster movies), no art galleries with special artworks on display, no...

In brief, Rabat seems like there is nothing to enjoy time out. People only go from home to work and back. I was also told that a girl can not go out alone in Rabat as there is no other girls around in the street. Just boys who can be a pain.

Rabat may not be the only place like that. I have been other shithole places around the world.

What do you think about going out in Rabat weekdays and nights on weekends?
Was there any reason for my friend to be right or wrong?

Cheers
M
r
6 janvier 2013 15:56
Prolly your friend is talking about Riyadh, Saudi Arabia not Rabat. Total bullshit!

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 06/01/13 15:57 par redadeco.
7 janvier 2013 12:20
Hi ldb,

I totally agree with your friend : there is nothing to do in Rabat : just a boring administrative capital. Everything is closed by 8 pm. There are only some few expensive hotel bars where to chill out. But there are invaded by prostitutes and rich people.

Even locals get bored every weekend.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 07/01/13 19:40 par kemo.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook