Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
is Prostitution legal in Morocco?
v
1 May 2008 21:30
dear all i want know if prostitution is legal or illegal in morocco. if legal then which cities it is made legal? thanks U
i
1 May 2008 22:43
Ohperplexe

nope it's not legalNo no
[center]Une seule et unique :zen: I S L A H :zen: [/center]
v
1 May 2008 22:54
if it is not legal then why in casablanca you see those lots of mini vans in the redlight district where the peoples man will come and take a girl in those mini vans and conduct sexual acts with the prostitutes? does not the police knows why those mini vans are standing?
is the government also involved in promoting prostitution?
i
1 May 2008 23:05
vvvTTTvvv00
if it is not legal then why in casablanca you see those lots of mini vans in the redlight district where the peoples man will come and take a girl in those mini vans and conduct sexual acts with the prostitutes? does not the police knows why those mini vans are standing?
is the government also involved in promoting prostitution?

Normaly, it's illegal, but don't forget that a lot of policemen are corrupted
so it's not easy to catch these persons
v
1 May 2008 23:10
islah

Normaly, it's illegal, but don't forget that a lot of policemen are corrupted
so it's not easy to catch these persons

you are funny . what you mean NORMALLY IT IS ILLEGAL ? lol very funny you are. my point is that there are like dozens of those mini vans lined up in the redlight district in casablanca where the customer man will comes and buy one lady prostitute and rent the mini-van with the driver of mini van and do his thing which lasts no more than 5 minutes while driver is in the van and staying there withouth moving the mini van. lol SHAME ON ALL MOROCCANS and SHAME ON ALL MOSLUMS and SHAME ON KING MOHEMMED
i
1 May 2008 23:14
vvvTTTvvv00
you are funny . what you mean NORMALLY IT IS ILLEGAL ? lol very funny you are. my point is that there are like dozens of those mini vans lined up in the redlight district in casablanca where the customer man will comes and buy one lady prostitute and rent the mini-van with the driver of mini van and do his thing which lasts no more than 5 minutes while driver is in the van and staying there withouth moving the mini van. lol SHAME ON ALL MOROCCANS and SHAME ON ALL MOSLUMS and SHAME ON KING MOHEMMED

i said because it's illegal, but don't forget that sexuel mafia is present in morocco and they are so powerfull, they have money and power
it's so esay to them to protect their buisness
v
1 May 2008 23:29
islah
i said because it's illegal, but don't forget that sexuel mafia is present in morocco and they are so powerfull, they have money and power
it's so esay to them to protect their buisness

so i guess i will never see my cuntree maroc as a good islamic moslum cuntree any more ever in future again confused smiley
a
2 May 2008 12:10
Guys & Girls

Lets wake up & smell the coffee !
Prostitution is the old profession in the world & Casa or Goulmime ,Rabat or Tanger ,Dakhla or Al 3atawiya ...Khenifra & Ouad zem ...all have their red light districts ....& if they are using mobile ones now that is a sign that they are moving with the times ! but still the old trade is taking place in a Van ,house or a tente ....so lets not play the innocent & start asking ...other silly questions is alcohol legal ? is it legal to use drugs ? or go over speed limit?....
We all know that in Morocco we pray to get rain (salat al istis9a) & on the harvest we have a party with (rouge + chikhates) we are not Afghanistan & we will never will be we are & we will always be Amgharba! we play both sides
M
2 May 2008 12:17
vvvTTTvvv00

you are funny . what you mean NORMALLY IT IS ILLEGAL ? lol very funny you are. my point is that there are like dozens of those mini vans lined up in the redlight district in casablanca where the customer man will comes and buy one lady prostitute and rent the mini-van with the driver of mini van and do his thing which lasts no more than 5 minutes while driver is in the van and staying there withouth moving the mini van.

You seem to know your business very well. You must be one of the most faithful customers smiling smiley

I personally have never heard of such insanities, but thanks for the...almost graphical details, it's always good to know.
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
w
2 May 2008 13:22
hi all, if we want to talk about illegal things in morocco, the list is so long, i mean we all know that this kind of things r illegal by "chari3a" and by law, so d main point here is why d autorities don t stop those indecent acts? they know every single situation that's happend in blad, but they just dont do anything,Thanks God we all consider it sins and we try to stay away as far as we can if we can t change anything "wadalik ad3afo aliman", let's be realistic a bit,
K
2 May 2008 17:36
Minniemouse
vvvTTTvvv00

and do his thing which lasts no more than 5 minutes

You seem to know your business very well. You must be one of the most faithful customers smiling smiley

Not only that he is also a very effective one with his 5 minutes remark lol smiling smiley
v
2 May 2008 18:25
Kutchia

Not only that he is also a very effective one with his 5 minutes remark lol smiling smiley

ok friends i am sorry for making offence to my "5 minutes men".but honestly how long does it last with them prostitutes?.anyone experienced those mini vans in casablanca? i will post a picture of those vans.
i
2 May 2008 20:16
vvvTTTvvv00
ok friends i am sorry for making offence to my "5 minutes men".but honestly how long does it last with them prostitutes?.anyone experienced those mini vans in casablanca? i will post a picture of those vans.

yes show us the illegal trade grinning smileyClap
v
2 May 2008 21:47
islah
yes show us the illegal trade grinning smileyClap

You ask for it and here it is.........

prostitution au maroc
[www.youtube.com]
maroc, prostitution et pédophilie
[www.youtube.com]
these are just a few for you guys. i am still searching my cumputerr for the mini van action perplexe
a
2 May 2008 22:21
I doubt if this guy is Moroccan or even Humain !
"La ilaha ila allah" you trying hard to take this forums too to your low level !
v
3 May 2008 00:30
atlasmagic
I doubt if this guy is Moroccan or even Humain !
"La ilaha ila allah" you trying hard to take this forums too to your low level !
why does you saying "La ilaha ila allah" when you dont even beleive in the rest of the islam and its teachings??
3 May 2008 08:12
from this conversation, I figured out something very important we neede to ask this gentleman if he is moroccan or algerian or if he is from morocco from what part my intuition tells either algerian or from norther morocco, because someone who is asking this kind of question in not stupid neither he is innocent or naive, eventually the question is trying to play some mockery...about the prostution it is an international thing, and so is the drugs and the alcohol and even the polictical corruption...even in the states and canada it is even more and worse, because simply we don't live in a perfect world! got it. and why is morocco picked on in this issues while everywhere is facing this kind of issues. like the first world countries they have more drug problems than we do and prostution and police corruption...and in the arabic world country by country do worse and worse, just simply because moroccan don't hide image wise and talk wise we say and we say go to the golf and see what kind of prositution they have khaleeji women in the golf countries and in europe only in europe they pay men not the men pay them. and drugs men and women dealing selling and using. egypt another country facing worse and worse than these kind of things and so more obvious, and we forgot about it. another thing brother vvvttvv00 why r u not satisfied with anything, i have responded to u in another conversation frensh influence and the beaches why blame the west for these kind of things while we forget the most powerful source of infulence the media the egyptians and their movies who taught moroccans a lot of things throught these yrs. and u must be algerians or nothern moroccan and if u r northern moroccan or algerian that expains a lot, why make a lot of mistakes in english first of all grammar and expression because a moroccan from casabland or rabat...would make this horrible mistake in english (someone from dakhel|) and that explains also the jalousy and the 7e9de u have in you. and i liked who answered you know about this bussiness too much.like me i ve neve seen or heard of this thing.
s
3 May 2008 23:06
vvvTTTvvv00
dear all i want know if prostitution is legal or illegal in morocco. if legal then which cities it is made legal? thanks U

Are you interested in opening a Club in Morocco.
4 May 2008 08:37
what a stupid guy this vvvtttvvv00 are u algerian or some illetrate person, so morocco the country this running under an islamic consitution!!!!!! would beat the western and the north american system that illegelized this matter morocco would come and be the first country out there legalize it, u trying to be an innocent or u r trying to mocke something indirctly if u were a man say out straight forward and be a man who give his opinion out loud...beside that nobody is buying from u? and enough that the moroccans seyadeke and laleyateke gave the right answer that u desrve although they r just waising their valuable time with a worthless case like, again bring a dictionary please to understand everything as i ve told u before we all got ur full image an illetrate person...and full of hate toward everything, including urself probably, because if were a happy person and had everything in life u would have seen the world and beautiful and our precious country morocco like heaven as we all see it in our eyes. end
PLEASE GUYS NOTE THAT ALL OF THE MOROCCANS HERE MEN AND WOMEN ARE IN A CERTAIN INTELLECTUAL LEVEL, AND IT IS A HELPLESS CASE TO RESPOND TO THIS GUY, THE ONLY THING HE DESRVES IS TO IGRNORE HIM AND THANK MOROCCAN BORTHERS AND SISTERS WHEREVER YOU ARE IN BELAD ALGHORBA, AND AGAIN PLEASE DON'T WAISTE UR VALUABLE TIME WITH A WORTHLESS CASE LIFE THIS AND 3ASHE ALMAGHREB WA DAMATE LAKOUME 7OURATE 6ALEE2A AND MAY GOD KEEP FOR MANY CENTRIES IN PEACE TO KEEP ALL OF THESE ANTI PEACE RATS JEOULOUS THE REST OF THEIR LIVES ANY BODY READS THIS PLEASE SAY AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE
K
4 May 2008 10:56
Relax, you should have ignored him in the first place. I really don't know why you guys kept feeding the troll. Next time a morron decides to join the club just ignore him/her and report their posts to an admin. They will delete the msg and they will ban the person if he/her continious. I have made the admins delete serval of this specific morron's posts, and I think they have banned him now, at last.
Y
4 May 2008 17:53
vtt DUDE:

I was wondering about the pix of the mini van, and i have an idea for you:
it's OK if you take a pic of your mini van and the action your girls get!... that will do.
I am sure you will be as smart as your girls and blurrrr the Van Tag- matricule-

One last idea/ advice: you need to take 1 minute- becausethat's all it will take your kind- in your own van with your own girls and release the pressure instead of talking about religion and social issues that you can't seriously tackle!
Have a good time!
5 May 2008 06:18
kutchia, oh thank god, this idiot, got on my nerves, I was on fire reading this poison his postings were real junk. and I thank you for your efforts. and I really hope that he is banned. he doesn't deserve to be here or to get anybody's attention.
w
5 May 2008 11:10
Responding to "3ashe-almaghreb" about d possibly origen of Mr vvvTTTvvv00, u said that since he's making lot of mistakes in grammer an expression and thinking thay way, he may be from algeria or north of morocco,let me tell u that u r totally wrong, am from d north and am not felling any kind of jalousy or "7i9d" as u said,and d fact that someone's from "dakhel" doesn t mean that he can practise fluently english an others don't, it's meaningless, pls just stop offending ppll, we r all moroccans no matter what our origen is, an try to be in "CERTAIN INTELLECTUAL LEVEL" as u said in ur post, u got it!! Am not defending him i just want to clarify this situation...By d way, u r making a lot of grammer mistakes as well, for someone who's living in canada.
a
16 May 2008 10:30
Here we go the old Moroccan story…spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
No one is perfect, grammar is not that important as much as the concept and the content of the message one is delivering. Coming from Algeria, Morocco, England or America will not qualify the person to be an expert in English or Chinese.

The question of this particular post should have been: What would you benefit from talking rubbish about rubbish?

While the moderator of this respectful forum is busy worrying about my signatures; vvvtttvvv00 is abusing the forum with his trivial questions.(tm)

Mr Naffar
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
t
27 May 2008 14:20
there withouth moving the mini van. lol SHAME ON ALL MOROCCANS and SHAME ON ALL MOSLUMS and SHAME ON KING MOHEMMED

and SHAME ON YOU MAN OR WHO EVER YOU ARE .WAKE UP WAKE UP DO YOU THINK THAT THERE IS NO PROSTITUTION INS SAUDI ARABIA OR ALL OVER THE WOLD ITS IN EVEY WHERE . WHY EXACTLY IN MOROCCO WHY DO YOU INSIST. AND FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE WHAT EVER YOUR IDEOLOGIES ARE OR RELIGION YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS AND HAS NEVER EXISTED A PERFECT WORLD .THERE IS THE GOOD AND THE BAD VEYE WHERE AND ALL THE TIME OR IT WOULD NOT BE LIFE .WAKE UP
i
12 June 2008 02:00
The prostitution is economic deficiency based.But her face changes and becomes a job for girls or women in need to get rich easy way and specially when some middle eastern petrodollars as a catalysers to this phenomena came with no shame to enourage this nasty business with a complicity of some ranked officials as hypnotized minds and souls.
m
12 June 2008 11:59
tamazirt11
there withouth moving the mini van. lol SHAME ON ALL MOROCCANS and SHAME ON ALL MOSLUMS and SHAME ON KING MOHEMMED

and SHAME ON YOU MAN OR WHO EVER YOU ARE .WAKE UP WAKE UP DO YOU THINK THAT THERE IS NO PROSTITUTION INS SAUDI ARABIA OR ALL OVER THE WOLD ITS IN EVEY WHERE . WHY EXACTLY IN MOROCCO WHY DO YOU INSIST. AND FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE WHAT EVER YOUR IDEOLOGIES ARE OR RELIGION YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS AND HAS NEVER EXISTED A PERFECT WORLD .THERE IS THE GOOD AND THE BAD VEYE WHERE AND ALL THE TIME OR IT WOULD NOT BE LIFE .WAKE UP

Salam,

You want to know why the focus is only on Morocco? well friend, open your ears then,

1- Morocco nowadays becomes a world top sexual tourism destination in the world. Tourists from all walks of life come to Morocco to enrich their experiences on the matter. If big ben in Britain, tour eiffel in France, twin towers in Malaysia etc are landmarks of those countries then prostitution is our top tourism landmarks. Sexual scandals declared in Morocco are much more than that in Thailand which start to fight with this phenomena in other to enhance its image.

2- We are a Moslim country where adultry is supposed to be punished by law and not encouraged by the gouvernement. 5 years back the government had sent lots of prostitutes to Saidia to counteract Islamic movement who moved to the small city for "HAMALAT IRCHAD"

3- Shame on those who are not aware of what is happening around them.

thanks
t
14 June 2008 15:51
hello hello people seriously some people here need to wake up.do you know that in tunisia women have IN THE ID card profession is prostitution . do you watch egypt moviessssssssssssss and what hapen in them go to youtube aNd see do you not know nothing about those rich saudi girls do infront of web cams......... the leader of sex is not morocco .and if you want to solve this problem go and do something about ittt go mary those women or help them .......... its not like that ???is prostitution legal in morocco ???????????????????????? shame on those who does not respect themselvesssssssss. I AM SOSOSOSOS PROUD TO BE A MOROCCAN
g
17 June 2008 16:50
okey jullie zijn echt gare mensenptdr
A
17 June 2008 19:24
vvvTTTvvv00

You should drink bleach, run with scissors, and play in traffic. Preferably all at the same time.
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook