Why property buyers are flocking to Morocco
r
6 December 2006 13:37
[money.independent.co.uk]
"Fear is the tool to dominate mankind"
A
7 December 2006 17:46
SALAM 2 U ALL;
Alhamdo-Allah if investers are interested in backhome then that is a good sign our beloved countries is atracking investors and it is good for Morroccans they need some extra jobs and they need some more prosperity, so I ses it as a good sign, of course big mama corporations are taking over everywhee and why not Morocco LOL so it's obvious if it is the case no 1 can stop them as long we keep a close eye on our homeland and not let them destroy it or abuse it more then it is already, this just my view to the issue I could be wrong, but Allah knows Best, indeed,
"Do Not Worry if The Whole World is Right & You Are Wrong But Worry Alot if You Are The Only 1 Right, Since it's Almost Impossible for That to Be True, Winks, Ha, ha, ha"
r
11 December 2006 14:04
Sincerely, I really hope the people can benefit from this. But, as there is also the other side side of the coin, something will be sacrificed. If the sacrifice is made to improve the life of our people then, it should be welcome, if it will only fatten the accounts of some elite businessman, of politicians, then I am against that.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook